What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

lhoffm4

Rank III

Advocate I

Boise, Idaho
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Hoffman
Service Branch
US Navy
Still finishing up the trailer build. Ordered some tent pole brackets for the roof rack platform shade canopy. Also finally found some heat duct hose vents for the diesel heater I like.

looking for some boat seat deck mounts with poles and a small deck mount table top to mount up there. I have the seats from the fishin boat. Then we will have a nice little sitting area on the roof deck.

NCFireGuy

Rank VI

Influencer I

West Jefferson, North Carolina, USA
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Bouchard
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Fire/EMS
Picked up this portable power washer at Lowe's for $99 (minus .mil discount) to clean one of the barn roofs with before repainting. It actually does a great job and I don't have to lug around the big gas powered one. Maybe now I can wash the truck more often. :tonguewink:

View attachment 214793
Have the same unit. has been keeping the Truck clean for 2.5 years now.

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Needed some more mounting points for new Radios stuff and general navigation. So I just purchased the Rago Center Console Modular Storage Panel on black friday deals. Hope to install it soon.

Stock Photos:
1637152626833.png

1637152643694.png

GBGCR4x4

Rank III

Advocate I

Florida, USA
First Name
Gianluca
Last Name
Boncompagni
Latest addition: Guana Equipment MV50 portable fridge. Love the size, fits great in my trunk, and I even had a custom made 12v port installed at the trunk of my Armada.

What next: Safari Snorkel Kit.

I've been overlanding quite a bit recently and having to cross a few rivers. Want to get one just in case.

DaJudge

Rank III

Enthusiast III

New Mexico
First Name
Glen
Last Name
Judge
Member #

The last thing I actually received was a JCR rear bumper with tire carrier.
Things ordered but not received:
1. All the misc. parts to swap the breaks and steering to WJ (still waiting on the drag link and tie-rod)
2. PSC steering box. (supposedly shipped today)

Future:
The other swing arm for my bumper so I can carry my high-lift and Scepter cans.
Slide for my fridge so I can building a box around it so it doesn't get buried under my camping gear.
Roof rack
Paint job
v8 engine
dual battery system

Some of these things have been on the list for years! Who knows if I will ever get them. Priorities!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Looking into these. But most i see feel like they will be too short to cook on?
I did chose this one because it will adjust height. The base height is 27.25" with the top on, but the legs will adjust up another 6" to total height of 33.25". While that is comfortable for me being 5' 10", it may not be for someone taller or shorter. The other nice feature is, with the adjustable legs it can be made level on almost any uneven ground. Hope that helps!

Reactions: Bpjr07

Bpjr07

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Baldwin Park, CA, USA
First Name
Ramiro
Last Name
Vargas
Member #

Looking into these. But most i see feel like they will be too short to cook on?
I did chose this one because it will adjust height. The base height is 27.25" with the top on, but the legs will adjust up another 6" to total height of 33.25". While that is comfortable for me being 5' 10", it may not be for someone taller or shorter. The other nice feature is, with the adjustable legs it can be made level on almost any uneven ground. Hope that helps!
Nice! sounds like a normal table height!
Ajustability on uneven surfaces is cool,
Especially for my black stone griddle if its not level the grease pools on a corner.

Reactions: Shahn

Ursa Major

Rank VI

Influencer I

Woodstock, Vermont, United States
First Name
Gunnar
Last Name
Nourse
Member #

Last major upgrade I bought was a GoFast Camper and the next major upgrade I'm working towards is rocksliders. Armor is pretty important after all lol! As for minor upgrades, last thing I bought was a cast iron skillet and pan set, now after using them in the field, I need a cutting board. Of all the things right?