What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

Didnt get the firepit yet but had to buy 2 new rear tires because I picked up a nail right before the group outting this weekend

Reactions: roots66 and Shahn
D

Deleted member 14476

Just ordered some new BFG KO2's for the truck, guy from Discount Tire told me that the tire prices were going to increase soon so put some of the other priorities aside to get that done!

Reactions: Shahn and roots66

WilC

Rank V
Investor

Traveler III

San Ramon, CA, USA
First Name
william
Last Name
childress
Member #

Auxiliary battery tray and RedArc BCDC1240D for 2019-2021 Ram 2500/3500 Hemis

Rubyroundhouse

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Independence, Kenton County, Kentucky, United States
First Name
Derek
Last Name
Mullins
Member #

Service Branch
Marine Corps
RC 45L fridge/freezer and building platform in the jeep as I type. Next is fridge slide power distribution block and materials to make a drawer.

Attachments

lhoffm4

Rank III

Advocate I

Boise, Idaho
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Hoffman
Service Branch
US Navy
Just ordered a diesel heater for the rtt. Been racking the brain on how to heat the sleeping area with heat that won’t deplete a battery overnight or cause condensation. Hopefully this will do it. My Son got one last year for his camp trailer and raves about it. My truck is a diesel, so I carry extra fuel already. It makes sense. At $120, it’s potentially a cheaper way to extend the camp season... It comes in next week.

cug

Rank II

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Guido
Last Name
GNE
Okay, got some orders in ... stuff to arrive in the next few days:
  • GMRS radio to be installed in the rig
  • Molle panels for the rear side windows
  • ARB diff breather
  • Redarc brake controller (this has been sitting here for a while, will install this weekend)
  • New cast iron pan ... ;-)
This weekend I'm also going to measure and plan a rear drawer set, build mainly from aluminium extrusions. Still debating though. I'll plan it, calculate the weight and decide whether I actually want to do it. Will have to see. I might just stick to boxes in the car and do the rest with the trailer. Undecided.

lhoffm4

Rank III

Advocate I

Boise, Idaho
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Hoffman
Service Branch
US Navy
Just bought awning tarp material for my 180 degree awning and shower stall. Will be putting them together this weekend (Labor Day) while everyone else is getting their “last camp out for the year in”.

my diesel heater should arrive this next week, so the trailer should be ready for a trip the week after next.