What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
I just ordered a set on Amazon. I bought the mulch for weight in the trailer in PA on the way home from the pick up when it’s empty it bounces a lot with the torsion axles.
I bet it does! i used the frame of my teardrop to haul the bulky items home before I built the cabin. the frame bounced, and the hitch rattled a lot.

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

I don't know one jeep from the other. Is your jeep the white one ?
It's the white one, Yeah you can't really see anything we just took a picture of the campsite. Really trying to stay on topic with the theme of the thread. But If you're interested in how I have set-up my rig go ahead and send me a PM and I'll send you some pictures of my set-up. (It's very simple)

Last edited:

JimBill

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

San Benito County, CA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Madison
Member #

Priorities!

-TJ
Skipped out of work a few minutes early, wanted to install the tensioners and get the timing cover buttoned up. No luck, although the part number is correct on the Cloyes box, the right tensioner isn't close. OK Rock Auto, looks we will be talking!
Ordered a Cloyes from my local O'Reilly, with promise to have it tomorrow before lunch. I think I will mount the thermostat cover just so I did something tonight, and since I borrowed an inch-pound wrench from work I need to do something.
Digging into my beer reserves as a result so I may have to apologize now for what I might post later.