What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

Bengb45X

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Colorado
First Name
Benny
Last Name
Blackmon
Member #

Last thing I bought was an ARB awning 2500x2500. Along with the deluxe awning room.
My next purchase will be to do the Big 3 electrical upgrade and install a fuse/ relay setup

Reactions: roots66 and sabjku

JButtress

Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

So, we all probably have a huge list of upgrades and things we want to buy..
So what is the last thing you bought, and what is next on the list?

Last things I bought that where on the list are a pack of zip ties and some good working gloves :P

Next thing, besides actually getting a Landcruiser is going to be some locking nuts for the spare tire and a spare lamp kit ;)
My latest purchase is a Decked drawer system for my 2017 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab. It arrives today so excited to put it together and get it in the truck

adventure_is_necessary

Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Kansas

Traveler III

Bonner Springs, Kansas, United States
First Name
Lucas
Last Name
Antes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0ZXA
Just got in last week some spacers for the rear end to rake it out a little more for weight/towing and an atlas for a recent trip. Next buy will be determined after some troubleshooting on a suspension clunk recently developed after flexing out the front end on the trail. I have determined it is not ball joints or tie rod ends. I'll pull the sway bar links off to see if it's those or the sway bar bushings, but I can't imagine the links are bad as I just replaced them end of April. If the bushings or links aren't the problem, then I can only assume it's with the control arms, but I'll see how bad they are when I have the front end jacked up for the sway bar troubleshooting. I had already planned on replacing control arms with newer adjustable ones, but hoping I can stick with OEM since they're cheaper. Already planned on replacing the sway bar bushings with new since they're 15yo rubber. Might end up with a whole new sway bar.

Reactions: roots66 and sabjku

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Last thing I bought was an ARB awning 2500x2500. Along with the deluxe awning room.
My next purchase will be to do the Big 3 electrical upgrade and install a fuse/ relay setup

The ARB awning and awning room are great, aren't they? I love how easy it is to set it up and the abundance of room they provide.

DrivingTacoLoco

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Winston-Salem, NC, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Weiss
Member #

Completed some new installs
CB Radio
Spare gas tanks on tire mount.
Dan Grec's water purification system
Replaced rear view mirror with monitor for front and rear cameras
TechDeck and Tablet Mount

Attachments

natematos

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Portland, OR
Member #

Been a while since I've ordered anything, unfortunately it's been parked for the better part of the last two months. Wheels were the last thing to go on prior to that, and the next thing to go (in) will be an upgraded radiator, weather stripping, and a different set of wheels because why not.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Completed some new installs
CB Radio
Spare gas tanks on tire mount.
Dan Grec's water purification system
Replaced rear view mirror with monitor for front and rear cameras
TechDeck and Tablet Mount
Very nice installation, lot of time there it looks like. Congratulations

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Been a while since I've ordered anything, unfortunately it's been parked for the better part of the last two months. Wheels were the last thing to go on prior to that, and the next thing to go (in) will be an upgraded radiator, weather stripping, and a different set of wheels because why not.
Be nice to see your rig and some info.