What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

MidwestJeep

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Evansville Indiana
First Name
W
Last Name
Campbell
Ordered a Smittybilt rear bumper/tire carrier for the Jeep to get the 35 off the tailgate. I'll post pics once it arrives and I get it installed.

ckkphoto

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rome, Georgia US
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knitig
Member #

Meeting with the welder today to get a cut list for building rocksliders for the f250. If i get done in time gonna guy buy the steel. Should do all the cuts next weekend.

Reactions: KC2BUN

aaaslayer

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Chino, CA
Just got a 2014 JKU Rubicon this weekend...so I'll use my long bed Ram for long overlanding trips and the smaller Jeep for tight trails with narrow passages and places I cannot take my truck.

ben10

Rank II

Advocate I

Stereo stuff, cb set up with bed stake pocket mount kit, huge tranny cooler, snatch block and tree saver in a bag to keep all the recovery stuff in, power distribution block, tail light, drivers mirror, and a bunch of transmission parts.

Kinda splurged the last few weeks. Next on the list is chromo shafts for the front axle and spare u joints. Also a new glock 20 pistol for self defense in the woods. 20181003_151231.jpeg

BLF

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

South Texas
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Franke
Member #

Bought a bench seat to replace the second row captains chairs and need new sliders.

CalTexMex

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fremont, Ca
Member #

considerably cheaper than Power Tank....how does it compare?
Works great. I really don’t plan on running air tools, just for tires. I can get about 24 fillups before having to refill. $250 with tax and shipping, which is waaay cheaper than a Powertank setup. I just used it while at Bald Mountain and it kicked but.

Reactions: aaaslayer

tsteb112

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Greenville
Last thing I bought for the WJ was a car wash. Selling it today if all goes according to plan. Next purchase is a built JKU that is basically a rubicon now that it has the 4:1 transfer case

ckkphoto

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rome, Georgia US
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knitig
Member #

Just bought a 12000 pound Warn winch for the back of the truck....now I gotta figure where to put it. Under...have the bumper redone....in the bed...decisions decisions....

ckkphoto

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rome, Georgia US
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knitig
Member #

Just bought a 12000 pound Warn winch for the back of the truck....now I gotta figure where to put it. Under...have the bumper redone....in the bed...decisions decisions....
Haven't done anything with the winch but spent 8 hrs yesterday drilling 12 holes in my frame to mount 4 brackets to put rock sliders on.

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Finished my Recovery gear bags.....Snatch and tow straps, multiple shackles (3/4&7/8), damper blanket, chain.

Plan on a 2nd damper blanket for the winch, and at least 1 soft shackle in the future.

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
I also just received my 88p air-compressor, and a deflate kit, both from Amazon. So now i can lower and raise my trucks tire PSI without worry.