What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

buckwilk

Rank IV

Advocate II

yuma, az
03 Outback, now gonna have a whole new list of stuff to buy. Lift, springs, skid plates, rack, tires, flashlight, knife, kitchen, memory foam mattress, more maxtrax, awning, trasharoo, jack. Recovery kit will share between OB and XJ.

Reactions: Northernlady

Stepsride

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Palm Harbor FL
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Stepkoski
Member #

5 gallon Wavian Jerry Fuel Can with RockHard 4x4 holder for my Tire carrier. Thanks IRMA !! What I want to get are some new tires. The old BFG's KM2 are scary in the wet!! General X3 are front runners right now

Reactions: PNWInfernoPro

[DO]Ron

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Geertruidenberg, the Netherlands
First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

I got Goosed, should be here in three weeks.
https://www.goose-gear.com/products/side-x-side-drawer-module

Mine is black with two equal sized drawers, and sized at 38 3/8" wide, 27" deep, and 8" high.
This will be replacing an old heavy smaller cargobox that was originally designed for my '91 4Runner.

That looks so sweet!. But damn that pricetag.. :( why is nice stuff so expensive :P
I wouldn't mind adding some kind of drawers to the rig someday, there is a huge boot but so little storage space.

Reactions: Corey

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Today I took advantage of the 20% off Fall Sale at Goal Zero, and bought a Yeti 150 power bank. It will be used to power the 12V stuff in the Hiker Trailer until I decided exactly what I want to do with the electrical and solar.

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

That looks so sweet!. But damn that pricetag.. :( why is nice stuff so expensive :P
I wouldn't mind adding some kind of drawers to the rig someday, there is a huge boot but so little storage space.
Thanks!
I know, very expensive, but reading up on how they are built and the quality of them, I decided to take the plunge.
I also looked into another company that makes them out of welded aluminum, and it came out to twice the price, but included a slider tray o top, plus shipping included.

This new box it 1" taller, wider, and a bit longer, but it will hold a lot more due to not being made out of close to 3/4" thick wood like my current box.

gtomike

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Milford,MA
Member #

While doing a tire rotation on my truck today,I noticed a dent in the rear diff cover.Not bad enough to cause a problem,though.Must have gotten it in Moab this past May.
Ordered a Purple Cranium diff guard for it

Reactions: robrtsmtn