What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Bought these yesterday, they are supposed to offer 130% more light, will try and replace them soon enough

Sent from my Samsung S7 using OBTalk app

Bandit

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Sherwood
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KV50
Service Branch
Kern Valley SAR
Last thing was my Otter Box Venture Cooler. I plan to buy a traction pack to add air lockers to my jeep.

Reactions: John D.

Bandit

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Sherwood
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KV50
Service Branch
Kern Valley SAR
Let me know how you like that Otter Box Bandit, I'm interested in getting one.
Totally love it. Tested it with 40lbs of ice and over 8 days it lost about 30% of the ice but was still ice cold. It is totally amazing! I will likely post a review video soon.

Bandit

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Sherwood
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KV50
Service Branch
Kern Valley SAR
Let me know how you like that Otter Box Bandit, I'm interested in getting one.
It is soo good after a trip I dont bother unpacking it for a few days lol...I know it will be fine for a while.

John D.

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

porterville, ca
First Name
John
Last Name
Duffy
Member #

Totally love it. Tested it with 40lbs of ice and over 8 days it lost about 30% of the ice but was still ice cold. It is totally amazing! I will likely post a review video soon.
NOW I'm seriously thinking about getting one.

Reactions: Bandit

khorsa

Rank III

Advocate II

michigan
My jerk friend gave me a pair of 7" lights for my joop. Now I have to go and buy some relays and a relay box.... Life is hard.

dziner

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Purchased a full set of Wet Okole seat covers from a fellow TacomaWorld member. These things are amazing comfortable!

Also bought and installed rock sliders from Mobtown Offroad. The step bars that came with my truck bent my first time off-roading at Rausch Creek.

Also received Redline hood struts which I hope to install today. No photo of these yet.

Putting the purchase list on hold since my employment is coming to an end in December. Focused on finding a new job/source of income for when my contract ends.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

EscoTerrestrial

US East Region Member Rep
Staff member
Investor

Influencer II

Port Washington, NY, USA
First Name
Juan
Last Name
Escobar
Member #

Purchased a full set of Wet Okole seat covers from a fellow TacomaWorld member. These things are amazing comfortable!

Also bought and installed rock sliders from Mobtown Offroad. The step bars that came with my truck bent my first time off-roading at Rausch Creek.

Also received Redline hood struts which I hope to install today. No photo of these yet.

Putting the purchase list on hold since my employment is coming to an end in December. Focused on finding a new job/source of income for when my contract ends.

Niiice [emoji106][emoji106] love the rock sliders just got mine installed, from nfab love them things.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reactions: dziner

John D.

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

porterville, ca
First Name
John
Last Name
Duffy
Member #

sweet!!

Rubicajon

Rank VI
Launch Member

Creator III

Panama City Beach, FL, USA
First Name
RUBI
Last Name
CAJON
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5VLS
Service Branch
Seabee’s
Purchased a wiring harness to start converting my jeep and trailers to 7 pin connectors. When the tear drop is completed everything will be in place for trailer brakes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using OB Talk mobile app

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

Bought the Goose Gear FJ Cruiser plate system to mount my new cargobox/drawer setup I put in last Sunday.
It has not shipped yet, so no idea when it will show up.
This will secure the box to the plate, and the plate bolts into the rig using the bolt holes from the tie-down D ring mounts.

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Still waiting on my sliders to get here but I sold my CO2 setup a few weeks ago, so I just ordered an ARB CKMA12 single compressor to take it's place. I'm going to set it up for portable use for the time being but I plan on permanently mounting it once I get an ARB installed in the future.

It's supposed to be here by the end of the week so I can play with getting it mounted on a plate and have it where I can stash it in my 20mm ammo can tool box so it won't take up any more interior space than I'm already using!

trailspinTV

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Peoria, IL
Member #

I have the Smittybilt XRC 9500 lb winch arriving tomorrow, and also picked up a BaoFeng UV-82 radio for a two-day trail run with some new friends this coming weekend. I've got my eyes on a Garvin Expedition roof rack, and Smittybilt XRC Atlas rear bumper and tire carrier that has space behind it for storage of jerry cans.

I've got some bidders on one of my kidneys already. #blackmarket

Reactions: Chadlyb

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Iowa, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

I ordered all this stuff over a month ago, but I finally have it all. Let the massive install begin!

ARB Summit bar, WARN Zeon Platinum 10-s, ARB fog light kit, ARB Intesity 9.5" (THEY ARE MASSIVE). lots of other install kits... wohoooo