jhewitt03

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

29 palms CA
First Name
John
Last Name
Hewitt
Today I figure out where my shirt was coming from that was killing my battery turns out it was coming from the radio with advice from my dad I found it lol oh and I took the rig out today for an hour or so with the wife around the desert

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Randy P

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakley, CA
Member #

Offering some info:

I use a weBoost cell signal booster in my Jeep. Excellent product. Cell signal is pinned at full bars and 4G constantly. Saves battery as well, from less signal strength searching. Adding the trucker kit version to my camper next week.
Interesting! Which weBoost system, and what antenna/mounting system are you using?

I don't like the magnetic mount with the cord. Won't work on my Jeep anyways, I don't have a hard-top.

Randy

Randy P

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakley, CA
Member #

Finished my auxiliary fuse panel. Everything that works through this panel comes from the 2nd battery. All protected with a 150 amp fuse.
I will be using 2 of those relays for lights that I have now...I installed extra since I was there. I still have room to add 6 more circuits from that fuse panel. I will use 1 gauge wire from the batter to supply this panel..in case I want to add stuff later. Its in the place of my old glove box.View attachment 20954
Clean install!

Where do you get your supplies?

PNWInfernoPro

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, WA
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Dear
Member #

Interesting! Which weBoost system, and what antenna/mounting system are you using?

I don't like the magnetic mount with the cord. Won't work on my Jeep anyways, I don't have a hard-top.

Randy
Amazon > weBoost Drive 4G-X Cell Signal Boost System with the offered taller magnetic antenna. Setup works very well for all devices in the vehicle.

Matt

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Los Gatos
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Meadors
Member #

Went to Costco......
I wish I could say it was to stock up for a trip.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: macr88