Launch Member

Influencer II

Warriewood NSW, Australia
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Hempsall
Member #

Not so much today, but more this week. Got the gearbox serviced (if you have a D3 or RRS - they are not sealed for life units and do require a regular filter and oil change) and swapped the plastic sump for a metal one with separate filter. Runs so much better now - the old oil was black and smelly, probably should have been done a few '000 kms ago. Also got some new tyres fitted Falken Wildpeak AT3W's. Looking forward to testing them out next weekend.

Still have heaps to do, but working my way through the list.

Reactions: Glenn

trikebubble

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

Ive been searching wrecking yards online and today I found and bought an M205 front diff from a 2013 Armada to swap into my Xterra. I already have the required V8 Pathfinder axles sitting here beside my desk at work, and will be ordering gears (and a new E-Locker) from Rugged Rocks in the next few days.

chuckoverland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Spokane, WA
Member #

So today the front roofrack went up, still waiting for the short roof adapter (coming tomorrow). Tuff Stuff RTT with annex secured and assembled. (Zipper training)
IMG_0721.JPG IMG_0722.JPG IMG_0723.JPG IMG_0726.JPG IMG_0728.JPG IMG_0730.JPG IMG_0731.JPG IMG_0734.JPG
Tomorrow roof basket on the cab and Tuff Stuff awning off the drivers side.
Anyone have experince with add a leaf know if ill need new longer shocks for my 2" add a leaf to work? The bushings on mine look pretty shot as well.

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

Well... I went and started the paperwork to trade in the H3 for a brand new 2017 4Runner TRD offroad edition which arrives in a week. Excited to move on to a new and more reliable vehicle, but I'm sure going to miss the adventures and even the struggles with the Hummer.
Really adjusting well to my '16 SR5 DC {bought used .with 21k on it}..Came from an '11 Ram..

Reactions: Daniel Etter

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

Ordered an arq4wd 270° awning.. Uses no support poles. Not a lot of reviews on it but everything I found was positive. For the price of $245 shipped to my door vs $700 for the foxwing awning made it a no brainer. Hopefully it's as nice as it looks.

Sent from my LG-H810 using OB Talk mobile app

How about in the wind? Looks like it could turn into a hang glider?? I like it though,too.

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

Ordered an Aiden James Customs 270 degree awning for the Jeep GC; beige with black cover case.

Installed Coverking seat covers in the Jeep and truck. New pet hammock in the Jeep for the muttley.
we have that same pet hammock in the back seat of the Tundra.. In the past, we have had 3 other styles/kinds of cover.. REALLY like this one..

Reactions: PNWInfernoPro

PNWInfernoPro

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, WA
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Dear
Member #

we have that same pet hammock in the back seat of the Tundra.. In the past, we have had 3 other styles/kinds of cover.. REALLY like this one..
Absolutely the best hammock we have owned; after numerous brand attempts in various vehicles. This one is exceptional.

Reactions: Scout