What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• HTML tutorial

9Mike2

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Garden Grove, California
Member #

Drove back to Vegas from Phoenix with my son (who is home from Benning on Holiday leave) after watching my Buckeyes get shellacked by Clemson at the Fiesta Bowl

View attachment 12850
Thank your son for us!!! My son is getting ready to ship out to ride herd on the kid running that small country that's trying to sound big... He is at Fort Gordon right now...

Reactions: Sonarman

Zargon

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

I managed to find standing water/mud that came up to my grill in southern California!

Decided to take my rig out on a night drive to establish my lighting needs (I am a lighting design student and a theatrical electrician and light board programmer professionally, so I better get my lighting just right...) as well as to test out my waterproofing under the hood.

While I have waded up to the hood in my truck before without any issue, the last time I went through water at speed I ended up getting some in my dizzy killing it 30 ft later, (Ended up getting it started on 7 cylinders, ran it up to 4000 rpm and got my 8th back). After filling ever single plug I could get to with copious amount of dielectric grease as well as a tiny amount on the rotor and a healthy dealing dose around the dizzy cap (I now re-do the seal ever time I open it up to get it out of the way) I decided to take it out for a test. (Which was wildly successful)

I managed to find standing water/mud that came up to my grill in southern California!

Reactions: 9Mike2

pdxplorer15

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Beaverton, OR
Member #

I finished up my ARB axle breather install, cut the boots off of my Bilstein's (they kept sliding off). A few days ago, I installed my Metal Tech sliders and Baja Ladder. Making slow, but steady progress. Up next, rearranging my roof rack setup (yet again... haha).

Reactions: awolfnspirit