Hollister, CA, USA
First Name
Lizabeth
Last Name
Deliriumskid
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6STB
Replaced the rear brake lines in the 4runner with braided stainless, turned it on to bleed the brakes and Alice seeped out brake fluid in the bottom connectors like it was on sale…. grumbling a bit I curled myself up into some weird contorted origami and tightened those suckers down a few more times… restarted and Alice is behaving herself… cleaned up the brakey mess and now I can have a William Tell is she starts up again… yeah me

Reactions: Shahn and roots66

Carnage_95YJ

Rank VII

Expedition Master I

Matthews, North Carolina
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Casaburro
Member #

We had 12 hours of freezing rain and sleet Sunday. So I aired down my tires to 30psi, put it into 4Hi and drove to the store to get some ice melt for the driveway.
what tires do you have on that jeep? they look pretty gnarly from that picture.
They are actually the stock Firestone Destination MT2. Never had a traction problem in mud.

Jerryjones2012

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Duck Range, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Attachments

Visiontrd

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Saint Charles, St. Charles County, Missouri, United States
First Name
Brent
Last Name
LaBonde
Member #

Jerryjones2012

Rank V

Enthusiast III

First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Installed my solar panel. I worked with Lensun Solar to get one made for the newer Superduty and they did a great job!

How do u like it . Easy of install ? I'm looking at one for my sequoia and my kid for his f150
It wasn’t bad, we put a decal down first to protect the paint for removal in the future. I put the body tape all around the outside so no water or dirt can ever get under.

Attachments

Visiontrd

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

First Name
Brent
Last Name
LaBonde
Member #

Installed my solar panel. I worked with Lensun Solar to get one made for the newer Superduty and they did a great job!

How do u like it . Easy of install ? I'm looking at one for my sequoia and my kid for his f150
It wasn’t bad, we put a decal down first to protect the paint for removal in the future. I put the body tape all around the outside so no water or dirt can ever get under.
Did it come with the decal and body tape. In the kit ? I was looking at the full kit

Jerryjones2012

Rank V

Enthusiast III

First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Did it come with the decal and body tape. In the kit ? I was looking at the full kit
You can order it with the decal and controller. It doesn’t come with the 3M. I used the Gorilla Tape brand as I have had great luck with it. Instructions made it super easy to install.

Reactions: Shahn and Visiontrd

Visiontrd

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

First Name
Brent
Last Name
LaBonde
Member #

You can order it with the decal and controller. It doesn’t come with the 3M. I used the Gorilla Tape brand as I have had great luck with it. Instructions made it super easy to install.
Awesome thank you

RatAssassin

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Wisconsin, USA
First Name
Rat
Last Name
Assassin
Member #

Worked on looking at places to mount two Rotopax fuel cans.

And then gave up because paying @ $260 for two basic 2 gallon fuel cans and mounts just to say I'm "Overloading".....is absolutely ridiculous. more power to you, if that's your thing but I just refuse to pay that for a gas can or two.
Took out my sleeping platform and went back to a normal truck bed.
I now have room to secure a decent 5 gallon fuel can for a whole lot less.