Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Thanks Mike. Hope all is well with you. Bought some land in Montana so been going a little North but will meet up at some time
Awesome to hear that you found some land Brent. Things here are ok… I’ll send you a DM

Reactions: whiskey7backroads

whiskey7backroads

Rank VI
Launch Member

Endurance II

Olympia Washington
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Conklin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BR

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Did something for the weight today. Well, an overlander rig is like a human being, it gets heavier and heavier as it ages - haha. Cleared out all tools and improvisation material (such as screws, pins, hose clamps, plugs, washers, wire, adhesive tape, adhesives and sealants, gaskets, etc. etc. etc.) and sorted, what do I really need and what not. Then everything re-sorted and packed again. Saved some space and weight. So was successful.

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
Getting ready to install new winter boots on the pat, plus some maintenance items that need to be taken care of again. This spring, there will be some new goodies coming for it FINALLY. Can't wait to get it all sorted.
Got the new shoes on and just found out how bad the kumho at51 tire is for handling etc. It's a complete garbage tire. My new Winters transformed the jeep from a sloppy handling mess to a stable and confident ride again. My wife and I were both commenting on how much we were going to have to spend on suspension parts to get it fixed. Turns out two lower control arm bushings on the front are "getting bad" that's it.

That's great news, pop those new control arms in and were are back to 100 percent with the patriot. Bring on the spring when we are getting the off road goodies / travel goodies installed.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
We took the long way, and the dirt way, to our cabin for Thanksgiving.
Today, we'll take the rig up to overlook a valley and make turkey tacos.
Wow, that´s a nice 2nd gen Trooper! Enjoy the trip!

Reactions: EBasil