Idaho, United States
First Name
Beau
Last Name
K12
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
Recently Picked up a new rig, Ram 2500, to pull the HQ19, pulls like a dream now. Today I got the Air Compressor installed underneath the bed (this was a feat doing it by myself). its secured from bolts inside the bed. Ran the line to the licemse plate with a QD fitting to make it easy. All electrical is wired up to a switch pannel on the dash.

Attachments

AJ Nealey

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Edgewater, MD
First Name
AJ
Last Name
Nealey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3NGX
Man, I spent way too much money at Expo East but I'm excited. CampCargoKits.com kitchen set up, Truma cooler, Thunderbox toilet for the wife, Lion Energy battery, BruTek french press, other misc. camping items and of course lots of patches. I'm excited to get it all in the next few weeks.

MOAK

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Wernersville Public Library, North Reber Street, Wernersville, PA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
Lots going on with mine, stripped out my old home made drawer and hatch box, installed noise mats, and began building our new storage/drawer/fridge system and cleaning up and re-routing all the wiring. Amazingly enough, once I spoke with the "older" guy in "parts" my local Toyota dealership had the interior panel fasteners in stock.
image0.jpegimage1.jpegimage2.jpeg

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
I'm off all week this week and we've got dang near perfect weather so I've put the frame and mechanicals on hold and am pressing hard on getting the tub and other body parts knocked out and painted. The last of the panels to paint is currently primed, the grille and windshield frame and will be getting paint tomorrow. I've got the bottom of the tub prepped and primed and I will be trying to get the interior of the tub cleaned up and primered tomorrow.

Reactions: roots66

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
Got the grille and windshield frame painted today on the CJ2A and made a little progress on getting the interior of the tub cleaned up but not finished. Hope to finish up the tub interior tomorrow and lay down primer. Oh and adjusted the clutch linkage on the CJ5.

mface7

Rank V

Influencer II

Syracuse, Utah, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Facer
Member #

"Cleaned" some of the mud off (it's raining here so...)

Also ran up to a couple of pick-n-pull yards:

-Got a couple extra OEM cross bars so I can stabilize my roof basket a bit...some addition bracing and attachment points.

-I have an idea for the rear tire carrier so I can get the spare out of the basket. Wandered through the yard and ended up grabbing the tire carrier off an old Mitsubishi Montero. Should be able to modify and seems sturdy enough.

-Was hoping to find some tow mirrors for this body style but no luck so I guess I'll buy some new aftermarket ones.