PandaMonium 428

Rank IV

Traveler III

Carl Junction, Jasper County, Missouri, United States
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
O’Connell
NAPA awning. Its awesome, just do yourself a favor and hit up home depot and buy better hardware. Stripped 2 bolts off the bat. Still really happy with it
Did you actually get that at NAPA?
Zim
Yup! Called them and asked if they had any in stock, they said yes, due to work i had them hold it for me and i picked it up and installed it the next day.

North American Sojourner

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mid-Missouri, MO, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Zimmer
Member #

Service Branch
USN (ret)
How do you plan to mount it securely?
I have 4 tabs welded to the bottom inside, and some access holes on top. Problem is there is no room at the windshield and in front the tabs are off a inch...lmao. So.............might have to reweld the tabs up front, and use a thumb wheel (which works) on the windshield. Design flaws are my speciatity...ahahahahahha. Oh, and screws into the plastic tray of the dash, so perminate scars. Always throw a rubber pad in there and call it good, but I'm keeping the truck until they offer me 7K more than I paid for it, like the Tacoma I just sold...lol
Zim

er waddell

Rank VI
Investor

Influencer I

Bay Colony Street, Las Vegas, Nevada 89131, United States
First Name
Earl
Last Name
Waddell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7GYU
Service Branch
United States Army
I just completed my latest electrical upgrade. The 100w cascadia solar charges my main battery. When its full it continues to charge my aux battery with a redarc bcdc charger. Also my spod is set up on my aux battery.

Attachments

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
We added a LED Light Bar after wheeling in the dark at Big Bend and learning a hard lesson.

Attachments

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Jump started it because I accidentally left the CB radio just barely in the on position, and sometime during my three weeks in hospital, the battery went flat as a pancake lol It started up first try and I drove around for about an hour and a half, so hopefully all good now.
Jump started it because I accidentally left the CB radio just barely in the on position, and sometime during my three weeks in hospital, the battery went flat as a pancake lol It started up first try and I drove around for about an hour and a half, so hopefully all good now.
glad your out and rolling