First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
I love what you are doing here. Keep us posted
Oh definitely! I've already started planning the wiring for extra 12v plugs and solar. Should have everything planned out by install on the 31st. I'll be putting all the detailed stuff on the build thread in my signature.

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Dual Batteries have been installed on what seems like the hottest day I could have picked for SW Ohio :tearsofjoy:

Drilled and inserted Well Nuts then installed new Tray
IMG_1055.jpg
Shimmied the Group 34 Odyssey batteries in
IMG_1056.jpg
And installed the smart solenoid harness
IMG_1057.jpg

Did a quick trip to the store for refreshments to test everything. Success!

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Dual Batteries have been installed on what seems like the hottest day I could have picked for SW Ohio :tearsofjoy:

Drilled and inserted Well Nuts then installed new Tray
View attachment 205380
Shimmied the Group 34 Odyssey batteries in
View attachment 205381
And installed the smart solenoid harness
View attachment 205382

Did a quick trip to the store for refreshments to test everything. Success!
I also tuned my ECU to put out more AGM like levels. Confirmed this is accurate with voltmeter at the batteries
media.jpg

Last edited:

Widgeonmangh

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Today I finished the composting toilet project and added it to the kit that goes in the back.
Last year we did a DIY compositing toilet as a "proof of concept" to see if it was something we were even interested in. It exceeded expectations! So much better than the nasty vault toilets at the campground (especially during a pandemic) and it did not smell and was easy to deal with unlike the liquid portapotties or tanks you have to empty.. So this year took it a step further constructing a really nice one that will last forever. The bucket was not on purpose, they ran out of orange home depot buckets and this was the only one they had. Of course it was too funny that my composting toilet has a Kracken bucket or is that spelled "Crackin?" :)
IMG_0922.jpegIMG_0923.jpeg
IMG_0924.jpegIMG_0925.jpegIMG_0927.jpeg

boehml

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

British Columbia
First Name
Liam
Last Name
-
Member #

Today I finished the composting toilet project and added it to the kit that goes in the back.
Last year we did a DIY compositing toilet as a "proof of concept" to see if it was something we were even interested in. It exceeded expectations! So much better than the nasty vault toilets at the campground (especially during a pandemic) and it did not smell and was easy to deal with unlike the liquid portapotties or tanks you have to empty.. So this year took it a step further constructing a really nice one that will last forever. The bucket was not on purpose, they ran out of orange home depot buckets and this was the only one they had. Of course it was too funny that my composting toilet has a Kracken bucket or is that spelled "Crackin?" :)
View attachment 205738View attachment 205739
View attachment 205740View attachment 205741View attachment 205742
As a Canucks fan, I don't mind if you crap into that bucket.

• Haha
Reactions: Shahn