Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
I've been doing a lot of wheeling lately. I just got back from a 2800 mile trip, half was off road so I had to do some maintenance. I replaced my coil packs, wires, spark plugs, fuel injectors, PCV valve, intake gaskets, throttle body gasket, air filter, cleaned the throttle body, did an oil change and cleaned up the engine bay.
Wow that's a lot of work and a lot of dirt.

Reactions: Ubiety

awesomezebra

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Seattle, WA, USA
First Name
Bradley
Last Name
Swope
Member #

Rachel and I hit a local trail here in Va for a couple of hours. Before we headed out, we threw an additional cross bar on our Sherpa rack to provide a better base for the Max Trax mount. The mount seems way more solid now, super happy with that little upgrade. We were getting some wiggle with it mounted to a single cross bar at highway speeds.

View attachment 184253
Nice 3rd gen

19mystic96

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Pacifica, CA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
M
Got around to working a little more on freshening up the suspension on the raptor.

Passenger side pretty much finished up with the drivers side next. Kind of a before and after

Attachments

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Low key weekend working around the house and resting after a trying week. Took the truck out Friday to pick up my wife after she was in an accident on the freeway. She walked away unscathed but her car not so much. It was towed home and we will have to see what the insurance company says. Good news is that she is ok and looking at new Broncos as a possible replacement.

EF52189F-5405-44F5-90BF-9D9502374B52.jpeg

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Low key weekend working around the house and resting after a trying week. Took the truck out Friday to pick up my wife after she was in an accident on the freeway. She walked away unscathed but her car not so much. It was towed home and we will have to see what the insurance company says. Good news is that she is ok and looking at new Broncos as a possible replacement.

View attachment 184266
Glad your wife is ok, cars can be fixed or replaced.

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Changed the taillight gaskets as both were missing, hopefully that stops water coming into the back of my car.

PNWInfernoPro

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, WA
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Dear
Member #

Just installed the newly released Expedition Essentials TDPAM Tundra powered dashmount. Integrates into the dash cleanly, incredibly stable, and so much room for accessories. Love it!

Attachments

Last edited:

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
I've been doing a lot of wheeling lately. I just got back from a 2800 mile trip, half was off road so I had to do some maintenance. I replaced my coil packs, wires, spark plugs, fuel injectors, PCV valve, intake gaskets, throttle body gasket, air filter, cleaned the throttle body, did an oil change and cleaned up the engine bay.
Holy Smoley she lost all her brains. LOL

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
It’s starting to look like an overland rig now... now all you need is some traction boards and a RTT and a whole bunch of stickers/morale patches... ohh and don’t forget the trasharoo
Got no rear mounted tire for a trasharoo so I gave it away. I liked it but somebody kept putting garbage in it - how gauche.

Put my winch on; ready for adventure again

B31BF81C-B468-41A3-AB5F-F8221F06DCBD.jpeg

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #