• HTML tutorial

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

I didn't do this today but a couple weeks ago I added a cheap LED light bar that I picked up on Ebay for a little over $30. I was really impressed with how bright it is - the photos don't do it justice. Hopefully this will help when we're setting the tent up in the dark and won't drain my battery like the headlights and fog lamps do!

View attachment 9588 View attachment 9589 View attachment 9587
Is it just me or are your tires toed out as hell?? Lol

Reactions: Kelly

Daniel Etter

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

Performed a much needed upgrade to my transfer case. Installed a metal shift fork to replace the plastic one which breaks and prevents the vehicle to engage 4hi lock and 4lo lock. Filled it up with royal purple atf fluid since I'm a big fan of their products. Next on the list is upgrading my front differential mounts which I noticed had a lot of play so it was moving more than it should. Ordering upgraded Outfitter Designs ones since they are insanely tough.

Drift

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest
First Name
DJ
Last Name
Drift
Member #

Reactions: TRL EATR

TRL EATR

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

First Name
Scott
Last Name
Bastian
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W1TRL
I like the magnetic mic idea. I have the same cb. How's the magnetic mic holding up? Any issues with it?
I'm actually not sure I like the mag mic after last weekend's run. It adds too much weight to how I've mounted my CB radio and causes it to rattle/bounce too much. I have already moved the mic back to the grab bar on the JK dash. So, if anybody wants to give the mag mic holder a shot, I've got one, swing by San Jose and it's yours!

Reactions: Drift and Kelly