Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Seattle, WA, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
B
Member #

I got my Expedition Essentials T4RPAM installed today. It made me realize how much I suck at installing sh** like this. Thing ended up crooked so I had to drill new holes. I live by the old adage measure once, drill twice. (WTF?!?) Lost two nylocks forcing me to drive to home depot with my dash torn apart to buy replacements. I should have just joined my neighbors that started drinking at 6:30 this morning!
View attachment 156459
Man that’s B.A. lookin tho!

Reactions: Broke and Brett L.

510Steve

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Leandro, California, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
YSL
Member #

Very nice! Looks like you performed an off-road test!
I went to Santa Cruz to go Mountain Biking and the roads were muddy from all the rain. I'm looking forward to a proper test. Weirdly enough I looked at the pic and it looks like it was shot with a potato. I uploaded through the OB1 App. The below was added using the desktop.bUMPER.jpg

510Steve

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Leandro, California, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
YSL
Member #

Reactions: Broke

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Any difference in performance?
I actually haven’t driven it around yet. When I was done it was time to help for dinner lol. But I can tell it sounds better standing in front of the engine bay, as if I can her the air induction going into engine better (more air flow) which the product does claim. From the back the exhaust has more of a nice rumble. Baram baram baram. I don’t have any planned to the trips to the store cause my wife went to Costco yesterday. Probably won’t leave the house for another week lol.

Reactions: Broke and 510Steve

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
Test fit my longer tarp for my poor guy awning. Old one was 6x8 but made of canvas. This one is lighter vinyl but is 6x12. Much more covered area to relax or cook under.

Attachments

USStrongman

Rank V

Influencer II

Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Hildebrand
Member #

No pics yet. Too busy and too hot!
Installed and re-fabricated some new step rails. The manufacturer simply did not get the welds right in their fixture. Both rails in two different places were off by 3/64". Have a friend who has a friend... at Rev Limit Customs. Brought them in, test fit, cut, grind, massage and wala! Got them installed.
Spare tire finally showed up yesterday and new spare wheel arrived this morning.
Snorkel is next and I am nearing completion. But are they ever really complete?