Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alamogordo, New Mexico
First Name
John
Last Name
Markle
Member #

Steel Bender scares me. My rig isn't ready for that level of crazy. Metal Masher was tough enough. lol
We had to do a tire repair on my brother’s new to him Jeep JKUR. Used my ARB repair kit and onboard compressor to get us going again. FYI: decent cell signal on the north section of Doll House 2 campsite.
1571151888517.jpeg1571151888517.jpeg

Overland A Far

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rocky Mountain House, Alberta
Member #

So there have been big changes in our world. The Tacoma in the picture is gone and replaced with a 2019 Tundra Off Road - dual cab. I/we decided on an R Pod trailer that I have modified for off-grid outings (dual batteries, 200 watts solar, MPPT, improved 12 volt system) and I am now adding to the Tundra. ARB Summit bull bar and 2 sets of LED driving/flood lamps, 9500 lb. winch all being put together in my garage for install later this/no next week! Wiring a dual battery & C-Tek charger/controller, finished a set of sliding drawers in the box (fits all my gear and still room), Air bags bought and on next. 12 volt, USB, Anderson plugs for accessories and interior box lights next (for Snow Master fridge/freezer and stuff). Pictures to follow but here is a teaser. This is near our home (Abraham Lake - Alberta).DSCN3005.JPG

MazeVX

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

Got some diy headliner done yesterday not perfect but can be done better if it works properly. Material is 3/4" closed cell foam.

Attachments

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
Rotate and bubble balance the tires. Shop that put them on not that long ago jacked it all up. I had no less than 4 different kind of clamp on wheel weights and a section if quarter ounce stick on weights between the tires.

Also replaced the broken batter hold down bolt which requires removal of the battery tray and found a large rust bubble under it. Not supising but ill have to set aside some time to take care of it.

SSG ALLHANDS

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Valley falls,ny
First Name
Raymond
Last Name
Tanner
Member #

Service Branch
Navy/ army 26yrs
Reactions: DrivingTacoLoco

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
Nice spot, needs a sticker on the plastic ,saying that it is in there.
Second pic shows a sticker that says "fire extinguisher"

Maybe a something a little more conspicuous

Wrapco (4 Pack) Fire Extinguisher Inside Sticker Decal Sign Self Adhesive for Trucks or Equipment

Last edited:
Reactions: SomeGuyNamedPaul

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
With my Fj40 about solid and needing nothing now "give it a few weeks," I decided to pick up another vehicle to build up for some newer technology and comfort, after lots of researching and seeing ridiculously prices for really high mileage vehicles I decided on this H-2 with really low miles and a good price.

1571318486629.png

SSG ALLHANDS

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Valley falls,ny
First Name
Raymond
Last Name
Tanner
Member #

Service Branch
Navy/ army 26yrs
Second pic shows a sticker that says "fire extinguisher"

Maybe a something a little more conspicuous

Wrapco (4 Pack) Fire Extinguisher Inside Sticker Decal Sign Self Adhesive for Trucks or Equipment
Looks good, I would is it,