What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• HTML tutorial

Big E

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Morganton, NC
Member #

The Deer shot if it had your badge in the picture would have been a total absolute over the top INFLUENCER III on instagram photo. A great photo never the less.....I like:grinning:

I'm pining for the mountains. It's been too long.
Your comment is a bit confusing. Stay at low altitude as you seem dazed now.

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Your comment is a bit confusing. Stay at low altitude as you seem dazed now. :astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:
FYI:

The photo (camera shot),.....The deer behind the interesting sign (Interesting place).....The Instagram post, Your badge number,.....LOOK UP The BADGE REQUIREMENTS******

INFLUENCER 3......A BADGE ATTAINMENT POINT: -it's a goal....that 3,484 points of yours, didn't get there by it self. You had to earn them. The badge rank, you have to earn it by following the necessary requirement's as set down by Overland Bound.

Altitude is fine.....High or Low, i'm not dazed from the altitude, :sunglasses: I hope all confusion is now laid to rest. :grinning:

sjackson2369

Rank II
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Sioux City, IA, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Jackson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF0EWC
Service Branch
USAF/IAANG
Oil change, wheel rotate and balance, designed(in my head) a snorkel and a homemade 180 degree awning. Got supplies for the new air box, and started cutting iron for it.

Reactions: Patrick and roots66

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

Move my fridge monitor so I can actually see it. Now I can also see what channel I'm on with the GMRS. Added my call letters to the dash because I can't remember them to save my life. I still need to hard wire the GMRS since my OCD won't allow me to see the wires but I'm running out of spots to tap power. I'll need to figure that our and probably go w/ a blue sea fuse block at some point.

20190623_115213.jpg

denw

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Virginia Beach
Member #

How does the Plastic Dip hold up on the chrome? Did you scuff sand it first?
No everything i read said do not sand chrome because the whole reason behind using plastidip is that you can take it back off if you want to...all you need to do is clean the area before applying. It has not been on long enough to give any insight on how it will hold up but from online reviews people say they've had it on for years with no problem. I eventually will replace the bumper ends with actual metal parts painted black.

Reactions: Motoboss

Shane_ONeil

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Manassas, Virginia, USA
Member #

After quite a while of not hitting the trails, I finally installed some much needed upgrades. Most importantly, I replaced the dead factory auto-locking hubs with Warn manual locking hubs, so I now have 4WD again.

I also replaced the front sway bar bushings, idler arm, steering center link, and bump stops. Steering and front end handling is beyond better now.

And I tested everything in my front yard. I still have to install a wiring harness and switch module for all auxiliary electronics though.

Chingon_Grandpa

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

La mirada ca
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
Chavez
Member #

After quite a while of not hitting the trails, I finally installed some much needed upgrades. Most importantly, I replaced the dead factory auto-locking hubs with Warn manual locking hubs, so I now have 4WD again.

View attachment 105728

I also replaced the front sway bar bushings, idler arm, steering center link, and bump stops. Steering and front end handling is beyond better now.

View attachment 105729

And I tested everything in my front yard. I still have to install a wiring harness and switch module for all auxiliary electronics though.

View attachment 105730
Looks good, those warn hubs are no joke..they are much better than stock perform well. I had installed a pair on my 79Jimmy, and was very happy