Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Evansville, WY, USA 82636
First Name
SHAUN
Last Name
PICKENS
Member #

Don't know if anyone's mentioned it, but in some jurisdictions they'll ding you for not having your plate illuminated. Just something to be aware of.

Good to see that spare tire where it belongs!
They will up here as well. This is temporary till my mount gets done. Then it will be illuminated. I appreciate it though. [emoji1303]

Brutus

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Mobile, Alabama
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Bell
Member #

I noticed some strange goings on last week while backing out of a parking space in my LR3. My lower control arm pollys decided they didn't want to participate any more. I put new ones in yesterday.

Attachments

NE_WARRIOR

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Bernardston, MA, USA
Member #

The ball is finally starting to roll - Ordered the X-Cover a couple weeks ago on pre-order. Just put in an order for the KB Voodoo modular rack system this past weekend. Stoked to get that put on the bed. Still to come is the retracting tonneau cover and 270 degree awning.
I just removed my retractable tonneau cover to make room in my already tiny bed. I gained about 1' in usable space. Slowly getting ready for Victory 4X4's bed rack

Reactions: Roam Bearded

Roam Bearded

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Ogden, Utah 84403, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Cramer
Member #

I just removed my retractable tonneau cover to make room in my already tiny bed. I gained about 1' in usable space. Slowly getting ready for Victory 4X4's bed rack
I have the 6'4" bed and we travel pretty light so I'm not too worried about a little loss of space. The peace of mind of having items under cover/out of sight is worth it to me.

Reactions: NE_WARRIOR

NE_WARRIOR

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Bernardston, MA, USA
Member #

I have the 6'4" bed and we travel pretty light so I'm not too worried about a little loss of space. The peace of mind of having items under cover/out of sight is worth it to me.
I will miss it because I keep my chainsaw in my truck and that's not something that I want stolen but its not worth the loss of space. I might get a roll up cover if it fits with the bed rack but if it doesn't I've been thinking of making the Rack into a canopy of some sort like a softopper, where I can roll up the sides and back and find some way to lock it down.

Reactions: Roam Bearded

A-Aron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
Thx my friend, how life out in Utah?
Wonderful... Kind of tired of the snow though, itching for spring..! We're having a meetup next weekend.. camping and playing on the dunes/rock crawling.. same area as the 4x4 Jamboree.. check the Rocky Mountain Rally Points for details

Reactions: Magic Mike