Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

drove around some forest service roads , found a great place to drink some hard cider with my lady hdr_00826_0.jpg

and btw if you want to make your relationship a little better , find a wonderful secluded spot with a nice view, grab a bottle of your ladies favorite wine or drink , a couple glasses ,a blanket some snacks , don't tell her where your going and surprise her with your little romantic gesture maybe even MAKE her a card ( anybody can buy a card ) telling her how much she means to you to make her feel extra special and you may be using that blanket for more then just sipping on some wine . Lets be honest she deserves it for putting up with all the car crap .

Last edited:

WheresWaldo

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Los Angeles, CA
Member #

drove around some forest service roads , found a great place to drink some hard cider with my lady View attachment 63306

and btw if you want to make your relationship a little better , find a wonderful secluded spot with a nice view, grab a bottle of your ladies favorite wine or drink , a couple glasses ,a blanket some snacks , don't tell her where your going and surprise her with your little romantic gesture maybe even MAKE her a card ( anybody can buy a card ) telling her how much she means to you to make her feel extra special and you may be using that blanket for more then just sipping on some wine . Lets be honest she deserves it for putting up with all the car crap .
Solid advice. That’s definitely a Cascade volcano - Mt Hood?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

And did it work as a bed?

Sent from my SM-G960U using OB Talk mobile app
It works. I think if I decide to go with this setup, I will use some ratchet straps to secure the head end (back seat end) to the anchors in the floor of the cargo area to prevent tipping and put the rear headrest on to keep my pillow from falling.

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Ugh that sucks, man, been there. Some crackhead stole a bunch of stuff out of my rig while it was at the mechanic. Hope you didn't lose any good gear.

Reactions: David S

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Had the day off and intended to solve the mystery of my non operating carb cooling fan. Instead found myself hunting down a replacement window pane and dealing with police and insurance reports :(
before/after - lucky I can drive to a Land Cruiser used parts emporium!! Thanks Specter!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Sorry that happened and it turned out okay.

Sent from my SM-G960U using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: David S