Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Finished wiring up the new ARB compressor. It runs great and pushes a ton of air. Air ups will be quick and reliable now, lol. Wanting to run airlines to the front and rear bumper for quick and easy access. Still debating if I want to install an air tank or not.

OB# 3805

Jhberria

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Lacey, WA
Wife and I cleaned the headlights and windshield with oven cleaner, then Rain X for the windshield, wiped down the interior, cleaned the inside windshield, and finally, added the most important mod I've purchased to date: Bottle Opener Bear

View attachment 46317
Under no circumstances can I leave this webpage until you tell me where you got the bear bottle opener. I’m left hanging by a thread of anticipation, hoping you respond post haste....

tsteb112

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Greenville
Finished wiring up the new ARB compressor. It runs great and pushes a ton of air. Air ups will be quick and reliable now, lol. Wanting to run airlines to the front and rear bumper for quick and easy access. Still debating if I want to install an air tank or not.

OB# 3805
Dual or single compressor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
The oldest and I went out for a ride yesterday. We checked out a couple roads I've had mapped for a while. One turned out to be a seasonal closure so we'll have to go back in April to get the full trip in.

We wound up following some old rail bed for the first half of it. It's always pretty neat to see the old rail beds in this area. This area was BIG in iron ore production in the 1800's and there are old furnaces and the rail beds that fed them ore and wood around the area.

This was a neat cutout in the ridge of a small climb. It leads out to a private farm but dead-ends. The route I was wanting to travel spurs off this and heads south for a touch before turning west. We ran into a gate about 3/4 of a mile after the turnoff.

20180128_104958 by TerryD, on Flickr

20180128_104926 by TerryD, on Flickr

After turning around and attempting to parallel this route on open highway, we came to a foot bridge and creek crossing. We walked across the bridge and snapped a few pictures. I considered crossing the creek here, but it's too cold to wade across it and too cloudy to see the bottom well enough to chance it, being out alone. It's probably no big deal in reality, but I wasn't willing to try.

20180128_112157 by TerryD, on Flickr

20180128_112359 by TerryD, on Flickr

A quick look of the map showed that the other side of the crossing was accessible a little ways up the road, so we headed over to the other side and checked out what was back in that area. It turned out to parallel the creek and was a beautiful road to be on, even though it was a bleak, overcast day.

20180128_114706 by TerryD, on Flickr

We rode for several more hours, but as usual, I stopped taking pictures.

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Got all my parts to redo the front end. Ball joints, tie rods, pitman and idler arm. Looks like Saturday will be busy..

OB# 3805

Cummins_Powered

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

“Converted” the Forester to use H9 headlight bulbs instead of the stock H11. Should be a significant lumen improvement. 700 lumen difference between them I believe. 55w vs 65w for the H9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my comm's installed (CB and 2 way radio). I also ripped out the inner fender well liners. I'm putting on Bushwacker pocket flares and they would've needed cut way out anyways. I have to cut my fenders also for my 33's to fit better. I ordered several parts that I'm waiting on weather and time to install. Lokka lockers front and rear, a Rusty's adjustable trackbar, and new chrome moly axles for the front. All about the survivabilty.