Launch Member

Member III

Geertruidenberg, the Netherlands
First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

Went to the Maasvlakte to have a photoshoot with the Cruiser for a Toyota magazine =). Took a few pics with my phone as well that I'll drop on Twitter as well. It was a fun day, can't wait till the magazine is out and see what the end result is :P

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Replaced the worn out windshield wiper blades with some new ones from Costco! Finally ahead of the game on this one instead of when I need them and the rubber is falling off...lol!

ArmyofMike

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

fresno, ca
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YFE
88K oil change, new windshield wiper blades for winter and new Rancho shocks all around in addition to steering stabilizer. I didn't realize how bad my Rubi Red Shocks had gotten. Rides really nice now.

Last edited:

Jimmy P

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Duncan, OK, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5JLP
Replaced the bellcrank bushings, and let me tell you it was necessary. How the heck it didn't fall apart I'll never know. It's good now though :smile:

Reactions: NightCrawler

Traveler I

Mckinney, Tx
Member #

So a little back story. I used to drive a 2012 Wrangler Unlimited. I traded it in for a blank canvas 2014 Tacoma TRD Off Road package.

This is the day I drove it home.

I purchased a CB antenna mount and bed rack system from Rago Fabrication. A local Texas company. The rack was bare steel and I wanted to get it primed and painted.
this is my friend helping so I could take more pictures.

It was a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
That lift looks great. What lift kit did you use?
Bought it on ebay. A set of offset torsion keys and a tapered 3" lift bock for the rear. I'm running doetsch prerunner shocks, supper affordable. They are a little soft for the pavement but still handle great. Air down a little and I can cruise washboard roads like it's a paved country road.....we'll almost...

OB# 3805

Reactions: NightCrawler

GXnGS

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Mountain House, CA
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Hambly
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6MVX
Replaced the leaking airbags earlier this week in the GX, and today I replaced the seal in the transfer case actuator. Far simpler than I thought and all working perfectly again. Ready for the next adventure!