Jimmy P

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Duncan, OK, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5JLP
Went through and greased all the zerk fittings, and drove it for the first time since I replaced the motor and transmission mounts. Some strange squeaks are gone, and it actually shakes less than it did before I put the bombproof mounts on, which was unexpected. All in all I'm super pleased with those upgrades.

khorsa

Rank III

Advocate II

michigan
Changed the passenger side head light socket and harness and then got to remove my glass back hatch from my hard top when both hinges decided to explode into little tiny aluminum pieces.

New hinges are on order, the glass is in the back of the joop and garbage bags are taped over the big giant hole that used to have a window on it.

Hafaday

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Richmond, VA.
Member #

Changed the passenger side head light socket and harness and then got to remove my glass back hatch from my hard top when both hinges decided to explode into little tiny aluminum pieces.

New hinges are on order, the glass is in the back of the joop and garbage bags are taped over the big giant hole that used to have a window on it.
Damn! That sucks.

khorsa

Rank III

Advocate II

michigan
Damn! That sucks.
It sucks, but the glass is in one piece. Also, it happened at home and not out somewhere.

You should have seen me though. I raise the hatch, the hinges die and then the hatch shocks extend fully. I looked like I was trying to juggle a pissed off cat when that window just shot up and out. All is well though. My wife was laughing her butt off at me.

Hafaday

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Richmond, VA.
Member #

It sucks, but the glass is in one piece. Also, it happened at home and not out somewhere.

You should have seen me though. I raise the hatch, the hinges die and then the hatch shocks extend fully. I looked like I was trying to juggle a pissed off cat when that window just shot up and out. All is well though. My wife was laughing her butt off at me.

Ha ha. Good stuff.

Rover7284

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shorewood, IL
First Name
Brandt
Last Name
Fick
Member #

Installed new tie rods and ends, mounted new wheels and tires, alignment and oil change. Then went to a meet up at a mall! At least I'm ready for any technical route challenges in the concrete jungle.

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Nothing but washing it and air filter change recenty. Starting a big outage at work this weekend and that'll be adding some cash to the slider funds. Hoping to get my sliders ordered next month and maybe I'll have enough left to get my add-a-leaf's for the rear to get the 2" lift done when I need tires next year.

Reactions: cseuler

ArmyofMike

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

fresno, ca
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YFE
Finally got rid of the rattle on my ammo can attached to my ORFAB Tire Carrier. I also waterproofed it as there was water leaking into the bolt holes. No rattle now and no leaks....Jeep is quiet again...for now!

Bryan_FRO

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Agoura Hills CA
Member #

Reactions: Stash

Ron W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Herriman, UT, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
Yesterday I installed a Front Runner roof rack on the cab of my 2013 Tacoma. I need to take pics.

Reactions: Bryan_FRO