Jimmy P

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Duncan, OK, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5JLP
Oil change and got it running for the first time since I started digging into the wiring. I'm not out of the woods yet, but it sure was nice to hear it fire up and run again. WooHoo!

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

Reactions: Ejbltlr

French

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Irvine California
First Name
Shane
Last Name
Frechette
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
OK! This weekend I did the Pesky Heater Hose repair on my FZJ80! It was a bit of a pain, but now I can offer good advice for anyone attempting the repair! There is a video coming soon!

M
Love the bottle opener mounted on the bumper!

Reactions: Michael

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Hey Knitron, any chance you have a build thread on your trailer? I'd love to see if if you do.
Unfortunately I do not. I but the trailer before I even knew of this forum. I do have quite a few pics and have thought about a post build build thread? Or selling this one to build an new one. Why? I dunno, it sounds fun... Thanks for the interest, let me know if you have questions and I'll see what I can do to help!

MTB-WI

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Waukesha, Wisconsin
First Name
Jack
Last Name
Flood
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9CVD
In the last 4 days I installed a front runner roof rack and awning on my 2015 Tacoma. I also mounted my Xbull recovery track on my roof rack. I still need to adjust my awning a bit and find two more knobs so I can get rid of the wing nuts.
rack3.jpg rack1.jpg rack2.jpg

Cort

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Blazer III

Grand Rapids
First Name
Cort
Last Name
Beard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD8GQL
IMG_9322.JPG IMG_9321.JPG IMG_9317.JPG IMG_9318.JPG IMG_9316.JPG IMG_9320.JPG I installed an SPOD SE and my Rigid Industries lights. The front lights are both dually versions, one 60 degree diffused, one spot mounted in the Rigid brackets. The reverse lights are SRQ2 60 degree diffused. I mounted 2x2 scene lights on the front stake pocket in the bed.

I want smoked covers for the scene lights for a bit of a lower profile look. I like stealth mode.

I will be adding an on board air system and my Icom ID5100 HAM soon.

MS_Disco

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Madison, MS
Member #

Which tires are you looking at?
Actually looking at Hercules, few of my friends have them and they are tough as nails, figure I'd give them a shot. I'll post pics in my build thread as soon as I get them on. Then I'll be headed straight for the mountains to put them to the test. [emoji16]

OB#3799

YPD1

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

yuma, az
Member #

IMG_4904.JPG IMG_4903.JPG IMG_4899.JPG IMG_4906.JPG My clearview easy slide arrived today from Australia. I could not believe how quickly it shipped. Clearview makes a fantastic fridge slide and has some fantastic customer service! Slide only took about an hour or so to mount.

PNWInfernoPro

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, WA
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Dear
Member #

View attachment 34315 View attachment 34316 View attachment 34317 View attachment 34318 View attachment 34319 View attachment 34320 I installed an SPOD SE and my Rigid Industries lights. The front lights are both dually versions, one 60 degree diffused, one spot mounted in the Rigid brackets. The reverse lights are SRQ2 60 degree diffused. I mounted 2x2 scene lights on the front stake pocket in the bed.

I want smoked covers for the scene lights for a bit of a lower profile look. I like stealth mode.

I will be adding an on board air system and my Icom ID5100 HAM soon.
Nice. Great setup.

Reactions: Cort