Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Glendale, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Edwin
Last Name
Micael
Member #

I wired up my lights on the roof rack. Just waiting for Expedition One front and rear bumpers to install bumper reverse lights, fog and spot for the front.

Attachments

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
image.jpeg Tested out my iKross iPad mount, Dual 150 external gps, and the ScenicMap app today. Just a buzz around the towns but hey.. everything works. I stumbled across the iPad mount as a lightning deal on Amazon but as an alternative to drilling holes I'm pretty pleased with how sturdy it is. Cheap as well.

T

TheBarefootFamily

Found a little mud; side note, bypassing a rollover where the young women sadly passed; cellphone use played a roll in the accident.
1470080998955.jpg1470081007049.jpg

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Chris Zawacki

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Leesburg, VA
Member #

OK! This weekend I did the Pesky Heater Hose repair on my FZJ80! It was a bit of a pain, but now I can offer good advice for anyone attempting the repair! There is a video coming soon!

M
I know this is a crazy old post but I remember when I was a tech at a local Toyota dealer I had a 80 come in with leaking, rusty rear heater hoses. It was way too much money for the owner to spend to replace them so they had me cut out the rusted parts and replace the section with heater hose and clamps hahaha. It was definitely interesting.