Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Got my KB Voodoo ProMax lockers in. High quality and very handy to add great cargo space for heavy things or whatever. Btw I have discount codes if you like KB Voodoo racks or bed bars. They work with tonneau covers as well A3D8FA0F-ECD3-4779-BC3C-063394672E00.jpegCF97D5F6-FAFD-4563-BF73-87FB98E05DF5.jpeg739061D4-6116-46C0-BE11-62B89F3716E9.jpegB5B611F9-A933-42AA-9116-1A560A0DA43A.jpeg4B5EF8BD-DAAD-4880-96A0-08C41A05B49C.jpeg1F406504-DDCB-41B4-92CC-DCFB7A27B1C6.jpegFF9C868E-35BE-4C29-810E-1F4639D562C7.jpeg

GunRunnersActual

Rank V

Explorer I

Laurel, MS, USA
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Watson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WROE242
Service Branch
USMC
Not exactly today, but this week:

- Cut the battery clamps off of my Viair compressor, installed Anderson plug. Ran wires from the battery in behind the grill with an Anderson plug as well. Basically a QD attachment for my air compressor so I don’t have to fool with popping the hood.

- Installed my ProEagle Jack and cradle onto my Decked drawer system. I use the Decked Yakima/T-slot tracks to mount my fridge slide and the ProEagle cradle. Had a lot machine shop slot out the bolt holes to have some room for adjustment for the cradle.

- Had the same shop slot out the bolt holes for my Alu-Cab tilting fridge slide. The holes were off just enough to cause some binding while trying to use the slide.

Attachments

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)

- Cut the battery clamps off of my Viair compressor, installed Anderson plug. Ran wires from the battery in behind the grill with an Anderson plug as well. Basically a QD attachment for my air compressor so I don’t have to fool with popping the hood.

- Installed my ProEagle Jack and cradle onto my Decked drawer system. I use the Decked Yakima/T-slot tracks to mount my fridge slide and the ProEagle cradle. Had a lot machine shop slot out the bolt holes to have some room for adjustment for the cradle.

- Had the same shop slot out the bolt holes for my Alu-Cab tilting fridge slide. The holes were off just enough to cause some binding while trying to use the slide.
That is a GREAT idea w/the Anderson plugs for the Viair.
Thanks for that great idea!
Unfortunately, ProEagle's Largest Capacity Jack - 3-Tons - isnt quite enough for my rig...bummer.

Reactions: GunRunnersActual

GunRunnersActual

Rank V

Explorer I

Laurel, MS, USA
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Watson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WROE242
Service Branch
USMC

That is a GREAT idea w/the Anderson plugs for the Viair.
Thanks for that great idea!
Unfortunately, ProEagle's Largest Capacity Jack - 3-Tons - isnt quite enough for my rig...bummer.
A 3ton Jack is enough for your ram 3500. You’re only lifting a single corner, not the entire truck

Reactions: DaleRF

Advtres

Rank VI
Investor

Steward I

Hollister, CA, USA
First Name
Lizabeth
Last Name
Deliriumskid
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6STB
I took a 30 minute job and found out it turned into a 3 hour job of just installing a simple set of ABS guards on my 4runner.

The front was super easy, bolt out, guard on, bing-bang... The rears were a nightmare!!! -- No room to get any sized wrench on it and the da#$)* bolt would not thread properly to save a mule on a train carrying a sack of gold... just annoying.. My left hand looks like I was in a bar fight - knuckle busting... The videos always look so dang easy....

Anywho - got them threaded * I use the word lightly as more in then out... hope I never need to replace those darn abs sensors...

tempImageOa0V3E.jpg

05EXCURSION

Rank VI

Influencer I

Renton, King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Lujan
Member #

Attachments

Dave Snyder

Rank VI
Investor

Trail Blazer II

Greenfield Township, Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania, United States
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Snyder
Member #

Awesome idea for the air compressor. Might have to borrow that.

Reactions: GunRunnersActual