Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Leinster WA, Australia
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Murray
Member #

I installed 5 x BFG KO2's on my landcruiser, and a new stereo and front speakers in the Patrol with reverse light wired in. Fitted new reverse light on top of the Patrol spare wheel carrier.
Fitted new stereo into my landcruiser aswell, am happy at how much improved it is over the factory landcruiser one.

Reactions: kg6zjl and Kelly

tbisaacs

Rank III

Advocate I

Renton, WA
Member #

I'm new around here! I'm getting my rig ready for Northwest Overland Rally (NWOR) next weekend here in Washington.

I addressed the corrosion on my wheels with 3 coats of satin VHT and 2 coats of clear:

Then I mounted a 100w Renogy up top to keep my Goal Zero Yeti 400 charged. After running my fridge for 48 hours, the yeti was still at 100% capacity:

And finally, I mounted a full size spare on a donated Lexus GX470 17x7.5

It just fits!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kelly

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Member Rep
Launch Member

Traveler III

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
I'm new around here! I'm getting my rig ready for Northwest Overland Rally (NWOR) next weekend here in Washington.

I addressed the corrosion on my wheels with 3 coats of satin VHT and 2 coats of clear:

Then I mounted a 100w Renogy up top to keep my Goal Zero Yeti 400 charged. After running my fridge for 48 hours, the yeti was still at 100% capacity:

And finally, I mounted a full size spare on a donated Lexus GX470 17x7.5

It just fits!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome!!! Are you in our Overland Bound West Facebook group? There's a list there of who's coming up for NWOR.

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

I decided to call work early (10AM) but still had 60 hours for the week, picked up my daughter and did the mirror lake scenic highway. River was flowing good from the melt off, still a bit of snow near top (@10kft), but a nice drive. On the way back home I called REI and they got more of the america the beautiful all parks pass in, so I swung by to pick it up and found this nice rig from somewhere in Cali, home of the OLB crew. But no stickers/ badges from OLB. I was half tempted to leave one of my challenge coins taped to his driver window. Oh and I hit 30K crossing back into Utah on I80.

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

20170610_183109.jpg

Bought and installed a new patch in my car..

Sent from my Samsung S7 using OBTalk app

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

Funny story, and I have all of you to thank. In my post above I showed off a FJ that we ran into at REI with my daughter. Well today my girlfriend is out and about down town and my daughter freaks out telling her to stop for a minute. My daughter leans out the window of my girlfriends car and snaps this photo and says "did you see that sweet rig, me and dad seen it yesterday". HAHA Got the family keeping an eye out for the rigs now. Thanks guys.

somerset-andy

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Middlezoy, UK
Member #

I tried to sort out my floppy windscreen wipers out, new wiper wheelboxes, striped and greased the drive mechanism and checked cleaned the motor. Need some rain now to test them as I didn't have time to get the garden hose out. Only one screw left over (the exeters) after putting the dashboard back together.

Reactions: Kelly

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
Took it out for some time on the lake with my daughter, we just finished her kayak.

OB# 3805
Nice Boats I have 2 hand made ones too.
14ft Stich and glue Severn
14ft Stripper Great Auk