First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
Famous last words...

How do the Maxtrax sound on the hood? I'm curious after our previous discussion. That sure looks great!!
That little wind deflector on the front of the hood must send the air right over the top of them, because I couldn't hear a thing, and I was expecting to.

P.S. You're right about the "Famous last words", so I changed it for you :-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Itacal and Steve

GXnGS

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Mountain House, CA
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Hambly
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6MVX
Looks great dude! How long did it take to get your bumper in?

Ohh and you could snag some of those steps that front runner makes that go on your spare tire. They are pretty nifty for getting up on the roof easier with your gobi gone.

Did you sell it? I'd be interested.
Thanks @OverlandLexusTN ! The bumper arrived 8 days after I ordered it, but Mark had told me they had some in stock. Thanks for the tip on the front runner steps- I'll check those out. And yes I posted the ladder in the Parts for Sale section, so I'm sure it will find a new home before too long.

SAFETYRUNNER

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRHZ939
Assessed the underside damage from last Sunday's trail riding at Rausch Creek.

Ended up removing the OEM running boards from my 2016 T4R Trail due to bracket damage (SSO rock sliders already in process). I think she looks better this way.

Also checked out to factory skid plate damage and saw more than I expected over the gas tank. Might need heavier armor soon.

Finished up by applying a nice coat of Fluid Film to the newly exposed areas.

Good use of 45 minutes.

PNWInfernoPro

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, WA
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Dear
Member #

New ATish steer tires installed on the F450. Good riding tires and should provide better traction than the previous Continentals.

Added/relocated a 12v four port on the front of the center console.

Last edited:

Slow_racer_218

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

New Jersey USA
Member #

Assessed the underside damage from last Sunday's trail riding at Rausch Creek.

Ended up removing the OEM running boards from my 2016 T4R Trail due to bracket damage (SSO rock sliders already in process). I think she looks better this way.

Also checked out to factory skid plate damage and saw more than I expected over the gas tank. Might need heavier armor soon.

Finished up by applying a nice coat of Fluid Film to the newly exposed areas.

Good use of 45 minutes.
Were you running greens or blues that day?

[DO]Ron

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Geertruidenberg, the Netherlands
First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

I showed it off @ work.. landcruisers aren't common here, and everybody is jealous haha.

and I think I have a car alarm on it?.. Now my rear door lock is fixed I noticed my indicators actually flash when I lock it. And as it was quit outside I actually noticed a little tune comming from the car when I locked it(pretty soft but still). And when I unlocked it a diffrent tune was audioable. just like "Tudu, Tudu" or how every you want to 'say' the tune.
There is also a little light that blinks / stays on when I lock it.. So suspicion it is an alarm system :P