What did you do to your full size rig today?

• HTML tutorial

Motoboss

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Martinsville, Indiana, USA
Member #

Nice looking truck what all are you planning on doing to her?
It's a work truck first off so first in will be my weather guard tool box. For play I'm leaning towards a topper (Century, Leer or ARE) and a Decked drawer system. Already have a ARB awning and enclosed room. Eventually we'll use it to pull a smallish trailer as we plan to travel in the upcoming years.

kiloxraysierra

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kitchener, ON, Canada
First Name
Kirk
Last Name
Sinclair
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VA3KXS
I swapped out the cigarette lighter port in the back seat for a PowerPole outlet so I can run an Orion-Tr 12/12-18A DC-DC converter to charge the LiFePO4 battery I plan on using for my fridge.

This is plan B, since plan A of running the charging brick from the stock inverter was a total fail.

bmward64

Rank 0

Contributor I

Pennsylvania, USA
First Name
Blair
Last Name
Ward
New member here with a new truck. 2019 F150 4X4 SuperCrew Sport , in Race Red. I'd post a picture, but I don't think you're allowed to do that until you have a few posts.

I've had the truck for just about a month, and this is going to be a SLOW build process, due to budgetary restrictions.

So far, I've tinted the windows and got some Husky floor mats. Next, I'm hoping to get new headlights. The stock lights are abysmal.

Reactions: Old Griz

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
OUCH! $3.75. We're around $2.50 a gal here. Y'all must have a shit load of state tax on fuel.