Western Washington Meet Up?

• HTML tutorial

Jhberria

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Lacey, WA
I'm game. Just let me know where and when. Also, wheeling and camping? Just camping? Back country route exploration? What's the goal of this meetup, as that may help folks suggest locations.

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

I was thinking a camping trip/exploration of the Olympics. We could meet up and go to Deer Park campground and we could drive the obstruction point road. Even just cruising some of the forest service/logging roads would be fun. I don't really have a plan, I was just throwing it out seeing if there would be any interest!

Jhberria

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Lacey, WA
Sounds good to me, man. I'll look at some dispersed camping sites deep in the Olympics, because as the weather gets better spots like Deer Park are going to get packed.

Reactions: Truckerbizz

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

Cool! No I think it will just be some dirt road exploration, nothing too hard core. If you have any ideas of where to go please share!

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

I'm in, I really want to camp at deer park this summer, but I'm up for dispersed camping too. We could also try and do part of the WABDR maybe.
Deer Park looks awesome, definitely going to try and make that a trip this summer. I will let you know when I'm going and maybe we can get a small group to go. The WABDR would be cool, I havent seen many recent videos or anything about it.

Gnasher_PNW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Graham, Washington
Member #

I won't be able to join anything going on during this year, but, I'll be heading home for good after this last deployment. (Next March)

I'll be keeping my eye out for your plans.

Putting my name out there as another Washingtonian for the list.

I live in Graham.

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk