Western Washington Meet Up?

• HTML tutorial

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

Due to financial limitations, I cant afford the gas to get down there. I think since pretty much everyone has backed out we should just reschedule and do it later in the summer.

Jhberria

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Lacey, WA
I can't do the weekend of the 25th, as I'll be attending the Northwest Overland Rally. A weekend in late July would be preferable for me.

@Trixter404 I can probably hold off till that weekend to do Fortune Creek. Trail conditions might be more favorable then, anyways.

Trixter404

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Olympia, WA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Hannum
Member #

I can't do the weekend of the 25th, as I'll be attending the Northwest Overland Rally. A weekend in late July would be preferable for me.

@Trixter404 I can probably hold off till that weekend to do Fortune Creek. Trail conditions might be more favorable then, anyways.
Awesome...I'll add it to my calendar.

As for the OB meetup. June's pretty booked up for me and July is filling up fast as well. At this point, early July (although I'm considering a trip to the Mt. Hood/Barlow Road area around this time) and August work best for me.

Trixter404

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Olympia, WA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Hannum
Member #

@Jhberria Still planning on a Fortune Creek run this weekend?

giarc1234

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Spanaway, WA
Member #

I am thinking of taking Friday off and explore for the day. I would be up for getting out and about this spring. Parts of my summer are booked already.

Reactions: Art

GTJeeper

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

I would be interested in a meet up, haven't gotten out with OB group before so trying to get out and meet some others this year.

Big Tree

Rank II

Advocate II

There is a Memorial Day trip planned in the regional section..too far south for me..would rather stay north

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk