First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
I'm good for the 11th and 12th as well.

How many others will be good for that day? Want to make sure most everyone could be there!

Post up what types of radios you have and anything you're interested in talking about.

smlobx

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mid Atlantic
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Fort
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4CPL
My first preference would be the 11th but could make the 12th work. It’s Easter...

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
I was curious about how it was going to work out being on a holiday. I'm free either day so which ever works out for the most people is fine with me.

smlobx

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mid Atlantic
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Fort
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4CPL
Terry-
i’m trying to program my Baofeng while I’m sitting at home and have decided to order a programming cable and use the free Chip software.
Do you have a list of frequencies that you could share that might be useable?

Thanks.

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Hey folks!

Due to current social distancing restrictions we're going to postpone this month's meet-up for better times.

Keep an eye on the thread but when we start seeing a good break in this mess we'll get it going again.

I think we have a location chosen for a radio training meet-up. Get everyone familiar with their radios and their use and then spread out for some practical use on the air.

Stay safe out there!

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
We're wanting to do a mild trail to get folks out who don't have much experience off-road or aren't interested in the more advanced trails.

We're talking about camping Friday night just off the highway, ride the trail Saturday and then make camp Saturday evening for some good times around the camp fire.

Still working out some details but a Rally Point should be in the works pretty soon!

witchdoctor_33

Rank VI

Influencer I

Roanoke, VA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
E
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4BDT
Howdy all! I would be down for a trip that weekend if a stock Frontier would make it! Thanks for pointing toward these forums Terry (KT4OZ) and hey Mike!!
Hey Phillip!!

Looking forward to adventuring with you!!!