Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
For those who might not have seen it, there's a seperate Rally Point for the last meetup this year!

Hope everyone can make it out!

Reactions: witchdoctor_33

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Hey folks! The year has mostly passed us by now and we've had ok turn out for the meetups! I want to thank everyone who was able to get out and hang out with us for a bit.

Here are my thoughts for the year:

I really enjoy getting to meet everyone and spend time hanging out over some good BBQ. At the same time I think we should talk about changing the time or possibly day of the meet-up. I'm not sure if earlier or later would be better for the BBQ portion of it but I was thinking that if we met earlier in the day, we could go exploring afterward without keeping folks out too late. I have to be at work on Monday and live over an hour from Roanoke so hanging out for a couple hours at Mission then going out on the trails cuts into my sleep if I'm not careful.

1428Mike

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Roanoke, VA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Mckenna
A meet-up for the folks toward the western side of the state at the Mission BBQ in Roanoke at 3pm to help us get to know each other. Everyone welcome! Bring your rig and we will enjoy some good BBQ and hang out for a while.

If anyone has any new toys to show off, we would all love to see them.
Sorry I missed this one, Merry Christmas

Reactions: TerryD

123mfg

Rank I

Contributor III

Hardy, VA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Jividen
Hello all, just caught up on the posts to this thread. I'm in the Roanoke/Botetourt area just introducing myself. Not sure how to see the calendar of meetups going forward but would be interested in meeting up to talk with some local folks with similar interests.

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Hello all, just caught up on the posts to this thread. I'm in the Roanoke/Botetourt area just introducing myself. Not sure how to see the calendar of meetups going forward but would be interested in meeting up to talk with some local folks with similar interests.
Welcome Jeff! At the top of the page there should be a Calendar link. Then you can scroll the month's to see what's happening.

The next meetup is on the calendar for the 12th but use the "watch" button above the top post to subscribe so you'll get notifications or emails when someone posts here.

witchdoctor_33

Rank VI

Influencer I

Roanoke, VA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
E
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4BDT
Good afternoon everybody. Today is the planning stage of our first Meetup of 2020.

For the first Meetup of the year I would like to propose a stock friendly(?) trail ride to start of the season, meeting up in the morning (0900) to take full potential of the day and finishing up with some BBQ .

Daleville to Arcadia to Gala to Patterson Creek back to Roanoke

Open to suggestions on location . Ready. Set. Go!!!

BRIAN NABY

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Roanoke Virginia
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nabywaniec
Member #

Love the idea! My question is the date. Have to replace my drag link, tierod and steering stabilizer....MODS!!
Shold have the parts this coming week and hope to be running a stronger front end by weeks out.

Side note there is a weekend ride going on at flagpole knob in February. Ill find out details ASAP!

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Love the idea! My question is the date. Have to replace my drag link, tierod and steering stabilizer....MODS!!
Shold have the parts this coming week and hope to be running a stronger front end by weeks out.

Side note there is a weekend ride going on at flagpole knob in February. Ill find out details ASAP!
It'll be on the 12th, 2nd Sunday as always.

I'm in! Where do you want to meet up?