Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Well that's a pleasant surprise. I subscribe as well but must have missed these somehow. Thanks for giving me something to check out today while my son takes a nap.

Reactions: awolfnspirit

NetDep

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

St. George, UT, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
G
Member #

I've been a subscriber since day one and was lucky enough to meet Clay and company at a NWOR in Plain, WA. I've learned much about the philosophy and practice of Overlanding from them and this thread as well - two of the better resources no doubt!!

Their videos are professionally produced and put together. I look forward to each new adventure and alert that there is a new video from them. They are creative in how they stay relevant and the "Hey There" videos are a creative way to do that - although I won't be happy until another new full season!! I only wish they would make their series available for purchase on DVD......hint hint, Clay are you listening??

Jaydub514

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southern California
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Rangsipat
Member #

I love these videos, have watched their expedition videos more times than I can count and this new series is pretty cool to tide me over till the next epic adventure!

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

Thanks for sharing Corey!
You are welcome Kurt.
I only wish the videos were longer though, especially on the gear like stoves, fridges, etc.
It is always nice to watch gear stuff.
These guy's and Paul May are what made up my mind about switching over to the National Luna Weekender 50 fridge.

Reactions: cruiseroutfit

cruiseroutfit

Rank V

Influencer II

Yewtah
You are welcome Kurt.
I only wish the videos were longer though, especially on the gear like stoves, fridges, etc.
It is always nice to watch gear stuff.
These guy's and Paul May are what made up my mind about switching over to the National Luna Weekender 50 fridge.
They could certainly be longer but I think they are trying to tap into the audience that has just 4-5 mins to watch... The tool segment I did (you linked above) could have been an hour but I had to focus on the critical items and ideas in just a few minutes.

Reactions: Tom Clark and Corey

AZ_Overland

Rank III

Advocate II

Corey do you sleep? You posted 7 mons ago and it's got to be like 2 am hahahaha.

I watched all these videos today at work had a bunch of co-workers crowded around my computer great stuff for sure I hope they continue this great work and get people out from the daily grind I know every time I watch overlanding videos it gets me motivated to continue planning other trips.

Sent from my SM-N900V using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Corey

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

Corey do you sleep? You posted 7 mons ago and it's got to be like 2 am hahahaha.

I watched all these videos today at work had a bunch of co-workers crowded around my computer great stuff for sure I hope they continue this great work and get people out from the daily grind I know every time I watch overlanding videos it gets me motivated to continue planning other trips.

Sent from my SM-N900V using OB Talk mobile app
He he, that is when I get into work and getting breakfast ready.
I have an early shift.

Reactions: AZ_Overland

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

These guys are why I got into Overlanding..Iv'e watched all their YouTube videos and they got me really interested in traveling, exploration and the Overland lifestyle. Then, here, Overland Bound has kept me interested and really got me involved. So, a personal thank you to @Michael and @Corrie for starting OB and fueling my fire for exploration.

Corrie

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

These guys are why I got into Overlanding..Iv'e watched all their YouTube videos and they got me really interested in traveling, exploration and the Overland lifestyle. Then, here, Overland Bound has kept me interested and really got me involved. So, a personal thank you to @Michael and @Corrie for starting OB and fueling my fire for exploration.
You're welcome! :grinning: You guys rock!