"Well Hey There", new videos from Expedition Overland

• HTML tutorial

theick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Las Vegas
Member #

I was more than a little disappointed today learning that you can't leave your bedding inside the habitat when it's closed.

Reactions: Corey

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

I was more than a little disappointed today learning that you can't leave your bedding inside the habitat when it's closed.
Yes, I heard that too.
One of the reasons I dig my Autohome Maggiolina Airlander so much is the bedding and full size pillows remain all setup.

Well could also go the route like Jill did with her Tacoma and have a bed rack on it with the RTT on top.
Only thing is anything carried in the bed gets totally coated with dirt, unless you run a canopy setup/rack for a RTT to go on.

theick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Las Vegas
Member #

Yes, I heard that too.
One of the reasons I dig my Autohome Maggiolina Airlander so much is the bedding and full size pillows remain all setup.

Well could also go the route like Jill did with her Tacoma and have a bed rack on it with the RTT on top.
Only thing is anything carried in the bed gets totally coated with dirt, unless you run a canopy setup/rack for a RTT to go on.
To me storing the bedding in the tent is the biggest advantage. When it's cold out almost the whole back seat of my truck is blanks, sleeping bags and pillows.

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

X Overland Live Vlog Ep:05 "Expedition Prep Part 1"

This video is live, so hopefully iof you watch it later, the same URL will work.

Reactions: cruiseroutfit

Trailspin

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

They do a great job packaging content. In the live blogs there is good input on electronics and other Comm equipment too.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk