Welcome, Overland Bound Region - Southeast

• HTML tutorial

Fortinb

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hopkinsville KY
Member #

Ok I have a question it’s about maps and roughts. I know wrong form, but I would like to ask questions to people in my region.
What app and how is everyone making roughts to share? Because I want to start making rought and sharing them on here. Staring off with LBL in KY and TN.

tsteb112

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Greenville
Ok I have a question it’s about maps and roughts. I know wrong form, but I would like to ask questions to people in my region.
What app and how is everyone making roughts to share? Because I want to start making rought and sharing them on here. Staring off with LBL in KY and TN.
Gaia maps is what everyone on Overland bound uses just about. I know you can share and download routes but haven’t personally used it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RockytopTundra

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

New Market, TN
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Cauthen
Member #

Hello to everyone from Knoxville TN!

Drew and Jessica here, looking forward to getting out there, meeting new people, and going on some adventures with our two GSD’s and our daughter.

Currently we are working on building up my 2016 TRD OR Tacoma. It’s a work in progress, but plenty of mods are in the pipeline. Currently I’ve only switched out the tires to KO2’s and installed a King Extended travel suspension with Dakar leaf packs.

7B2649A7-7A3F-4665-B336-F344BC3D4BF5.jpeg

RickLB

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Blythewood SC
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Byrum
Member #

Service Branch
Army
New here and looking forward to this adventure....I'm Rick and wife is Ann. We are currently getting back into camping. Our rig is a 2017 GMC Sierra. Tent campers for the moment, we'll see where this goes. Danan if I can help in any way let me know.

Last edited:

Crampandgoslo

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

North Carolina
Member #

Hello!
We just moved to the Auburn/Opelika area from North Dakota. While we are looking forward to exploring Alabama, it will be a slow go at first with a newborn. I will be slowly building my F150 up for trail running, but it is good enough as it sits for now. View attachment 54659View attachment 54660

Sent from my SM-G930V using OB Talk mobile app
War Eagle - Daughter #1 is at Auburn. I won't ask how you ended up in Alabama from ND, but i am wondering.....

Canopr360

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Florida
Member #

Novice here!! Hype to be here! When I am off duty I always try to go overlanding in FL with the family!!! Any recommendations and tips always welcome [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Brutus and RickLB

Brutus

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Mobile, Alabama
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Bell
Member #

Hello all. I have been an OB member for some time now but have not been very active in the Forums. I plan to be more active from here on. I am in Mobile AL and know some of the members in the Southeast region. I look forward to hitting some trails soon.

Reactions: RickLB

Canopr360

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Florida
Member #

Just heads up if you trying to go to the Ocala National Forest the US NAVY will be doing exercises all week. They will be practicing with dummy Bombs.

Michael Whitehead

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Jacksonville, Florida
Member #

New member here in Jacksonville. Looking for trails in Florida. Have been to Ocala a few times but not sure what else is around the state.
Osceola has some decent trails to ride if you haven't checked it out yet its a lot closer than Ocala if you're just looking for a fun day trip. If you wanna check it out I will be more than happy to show you a few spots.

Canopr360

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Florida
Member #

Osceola has some decent trails to ride if you haven't checked it out yet its a lot closer than Ocala if you're just looking for a fun day trip. If you wanna check it out I will be more than happy to show you a few spots.
I want to go Osceola but only open on the week days.