Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Andersonville, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Elliot
Last Name
Mitzelfeld
Member #

New to overlanding, but grew up in the outdoors. Have some experience off-roading and wheeling but never really long distance, more just hitting local trails in 4x4. Just recently bought a 99 Jeep TJ and in the process of turning it into an overlanding/daily driver vehicle. Can’t wait to get to know y’all and the region a little better

I’m in Cookeville, TN but will be moving down to Florida this summer for a couple of months and can’t wait to get out and explore. Maybe even gonna turn the drive from TN to Florida into a multi-day overland trip.

tsteb112

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Greenville
New to overlanding, but grew up in the outdoors. Have some experience off-roading and wheeling but never really long distance, more just hitting local trails in 4x4. Just recently bought a 99 Jeep TJ and in the process of turning it into an overlanding/daily driver vehicle. Can’t wait to get to know y’all and the region a little better

I’m in Cookeville, TN but will be moving down to Florida this summer for a couple of months and can’t wait to get out and explore. Maybe even gonna turn the drive from TN to Florida into a multi-day overland trip.

Welcome! Be sure to check out windrock off-road park. It’s in TN, not sure how close to you though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emitzelfeld

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Andersonville, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Elliot
Last Name
Mitzelfeld
Member #

Welcome! Be sure to check out windrock off-road park. It’s in TN, not sure how close to you though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been there a couple times with some buddies in their rigs. It’s an awesome place. It’s only about an hour and a half for me now, but I’ll actually be moving to knoxville in August so it will basically be my backyard then!

Reactions: tsteb112

Zummaj

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

New Smyrna, Florida, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Spoor
Member #

Hi, New to OB and excited to final make my passion legit. looking for memebers in Florida for quick meet ups, weekend trips, and caravans to central and west US for wheeling / overlanding. Im a Moab / Rockys nut, but it takes an army to convince people to drive that far.

Inthelongrass

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Lillington, NC
Member #

Hey, everyone! New to overlanding as a whole. Currently in Lillington, NC and looking for a group to show me the ropes. Not afraid to travel to other states to do meet ups if the schedule permits.

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Welcome everyone! And if you are ever up in the great state of Arkansas look me up as I am always ready to get out and meet new people and explore our beautiful state!

Reactions: fbledsoe

Chicken Helmet

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Jacksonville, Fl.
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Haning
Member #

B2AD5BE2-F84F-455A-B5A1-56BC605AB7F0.jpeg 48E786F5-6BCA-4463-89F7-A0259D515751.jpeg

Not new here but a new rig since my Durango got scratched. Starting over with an 02 Liberty with a 4.7 v8. Installing a spacer lift and some m/t tires. After a few trips to see how I like it then i’ll decide if its the one or I keep looking. If it works out I may take the sas plans I had for the Durango and move forward on the Liberty.

BigDirt

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi, New to OB and excited to final make my passion legit. looking for memebers in Florida for quick meet ups, weekend trips, and caravans to central and west US for wheeling / overlanding. Im a Moab / Rockys nut, but it takes an army to convince people to drive that far.
New member here in Jacksonville. Looking for trails in Florida. Have been to Ocala a few times but not sure what else is around the state.

Reactions: Michael Whitehead