Casey County, Kentucky
First Name
David
Last Name
Goodyear
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KL7JKC
I will be interested to hear how you like the Core 4x4 control arms. I am considering those as an upgrade.

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Tires mounted and Bead weights installed. Lift will be going on tomorrow!!! Can't wait

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Turbo Tara & Jalopy Jake

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lake ann, MI
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Hurlin
Member #

looks like you may need a 2" coil spacer in the rear or a more HD coil... we were having the cali truck issue with our WJ and the RC springs I used 2 inch coil spacers for now.. plan to get some clayton 4.5 lift springs next year maybe.. they have a way better spring rate I think RC's are 180 and the claytons were 225... yeah..

looks Great!

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

I got iro 4" coils.
The driveway is at a gnarly angle and there's a lot of shit in the back of the jeep right now. Including the old lift lol
Here's a better pic on flat ground
And a pic of the back of the jeep

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

:/ blown power steering pump, exploded pulley, shredded serpentine belt, blown hydro line and a busted tensioner pulley ended the memorial day trip rather soon.

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

IMG_1192.jpgIMG_1201.jpgIMG_1777.jpgIMG_1778.jpg
Just a few updated pics of the war machine
Since last post I’ve removed the front and rear bumpers. I added hkoffroads gatekeeper and hidden winch Mount, added their kick ass glissade rock sliders.
And here’s a couple flex pics too to show off how well short arms can really work on a wj.

Reactions: Jimmy P

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Life’s been crazy over the past couple years.
As some of you know I went through a nasty divorce during my last deployment. That’s finally over. And found the perfect woman for me and we are set to be married in October of this year. We just had a beautiful little girl and she already had two girls from previous marriage of her own. So that brings our total kids up to 5 lol 3 girls and 2 boys. I’m working a killer job working in the predator UAV and that’s about all I can say about that due to classification lol.
All in all life is good, in the upcoming years the wife is gonna get a wrangler and we are gonna do a pretty cool couple theme on the jeeps. And then our retirement plans are to buy and old school bus and convert it to a crawler hauler with living quarters to travel the us in style and explore what this great country has to offer in the way of off-road experiences.
I’m also gonna be starting a YouTube channel in the upcoming months to start showing progression on the war machine and then other little odds and ends I’ll be doing in my spare time.