• HTML tutorial

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Super excited that I won an RTT from 23Zero USA can't wait for it to arrive.
Next weekend I plan on making a new flat rack for my jeep to be able to mount the tent.
Also selling my front bumper to get an hkoffroad hidden winch mount and gonna make my own custom bumper around that.
Pics to come soon!

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Shout out to The Adventure Portal for putting on a great raffle and 23 ZERO USA for supplying the tent!

Rack will be built the first and tent will be going on soon as I can. Can't wait!!!

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Me and my buddy joined at the same time. We live over 1000 miles apart so we came up with a way to make it so we were always on overland adventures with each other.

Also welder let me down so i went and bought a welder and im gonna learn to weld so i can get this shit done before i go on leave soon lol

Heres a quick layout of the rack.

Reactions: Jose

Disco_Berty

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

cheadle, Stoke on Trent
Member #

I have no idea what that is. Jet engine for propulsion in really low traction situations? Exhaust tip that makes it sound like something out of Top Gun? Flux capacitor 3.0?
lol - thats exactly what I was thinking. Small jet engine was first thought. Inline filter is way more boring than a flux capacitor. Love what you have done to your Jeep though @timberwolf_120

Reactions: timberwolf_120

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Alright got the rack knocked out!!
Still need to hit the whole thing with a flap disc to sand everything smooth, shape the lightbar brackets and then clean it with acetone and then bedline it.
Should be on the jeep by next weekend.

Anyways enough yacking, i know yall are here just for the pics lol

Tacking the rack onto the feet

Checking level

All feet tacked in

Rack sitting on the jeep.
Roughly 1" from the roof in the middle

Its off a little bit but meh

Driver side and the feet

Passengwr side and feet

Lightbar tabs all welded on (passenger front)

Lightbar tabs (front)

Lightbar tabs (driver side)

Lightbar tabs (rear)

Tent resting on the rack, front just barely enough space for my lightbars lol

Back side with tent on, also just barely enough space.

Anyways hope yall like it. I love it and cant wait to get it done.

Kelly

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Member Rep
Launch Member

Traveler III

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
Got a lil break from the new little one to mess around with the jeep some more. Finally relocated my cb into the center console

Made a lil box for my amp since its too damn big to fit any other place and 99% of the time the only person that will sit in my back seat is my 3 year old.

I've got a 1,000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter (about the size of your amp) that I've been trying to figure out where to mount. I love the 3 sided box idea!

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Got the rock lights finished, then decided to take some pics of the war machine fully lit up. And grabbed a couple pics of my buddys rig with his rock lights on as well.

Then some flexing

Full stuff no rubbing. But juuust barely lol

Reactions: WJ - Firefly

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

Nice build. Just went through all the pages.. Did you ever get your idle issue and death wobble sorted out? My buddy had the same idle and stalling issue. He ended up replacing the PCM and it solved his problems.

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Nice build. Just went through all the pages.. Did you ever get your idle issue and death wobble sorted out? My buddy had the same idle and stalling issue. He ended up replacing the PCM and it solved his problems.
Thanks Scott!
Yes i got the death wobble solved ended up being balljoints.

As for the idle issue still havent figured it out. It doesnt die anymore just occasionally idles at like 450 in any drive gear.

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

Huh.. that's weird.. but at least it doesn't die. Deathwobble can really suck, so I am glad you got that figured out. Jeep looks good man.. keep it up!

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Huh.. that's weird.. but at least it doesn't die. Deathwobble can really suck, so I am glad you got that figured out. Jeep looks good man.. keep it up!
Yea even more so when you have your little ones in the car and it hits randomly. Pretty scary stuff.

Thanks i plan to lift it after i get back from this deployment.