Utah Meetups

• HTML tutorial

ngurney

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Provo, Utah, USA
Member #

The purpose of this thread is to discuss various meet ups and trail runs in Utah. Once a date and location has been decided, we will start a new thread to discuss details and post pictures and such. That way all who are interested with potential meet ups, but are unable to attend one won't be bombarded by pointless messages.

ngurney

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Provo, Utah, USA
Member #

Hey everyone! My new T4R gets here today! We need to do a run to break her in, what are you guy's thoughts about July 1st? Most likely within a couple hours of Utah County.

Reactions: 4x4_gump.619

ngurney

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Provo, Utah, USA
Member #

Okay lets decide on a location, Maybe run AF canyon to Midway? Or Squaw Peak to Hobble Creek? I'm happy to travel further than that, but those are the first to come to mind

Reactions: 4x4_gump.619

4x4_gump.619

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Utah
Member #

I've never done either, but I'd love to go on a run. Not sure about availability just yet, but I think I'm free. It depends on when my parents come into town...

Preston Tiegs

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Provo Utah
Member #

I tried to run squaw peak to hobble Creek two weeks ago, got turned around by a 20 foot snow flow. Tried AF to Midway last Saturday, got turned around by snow too. Both should be melted by July.

Reactions: Bergi85 and DaveSLC

Preston Tiegs

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Provo Utah
Member #

Dang that blows, I was hoping to run one of those this weekend....
You still might! Other than that snow flow, I didn't see any. So it might be melted enough to cross. And AF to Midway was online like 2 feet deep, and that was a week and a half ago. I might have tried it, but I didn't have another rig to pull me out if I got stuck.

ngurney

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Provo, Utah, USA
Member #

You still might! Other than that snow flow, I didn't see any. So it might be melted enough to cross. And AF to Midway was online like 2 feet deep, and that was a week and a half ago. I might have tried it, but I didn't have another rig to pull me out if I got stuck.
Yeah I won't have another rig either, and mine is brand new so I might be a little hesitant lol. Sounds like they will be great for a ride on the 1st!

Bergi85

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orem, UT
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Bergesen
Member #

I did the squaw peak road a couple of weeks ago as well and ran into snow. But it was fun until then.

Sent from my SM-G950U using OB Talk mobile app

ngurney

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Provo, Utah, USA
Member #

Last edited: