Weird... i was trying to replicate on my phone, but I already had the route there, so not sure I am getting the same result. If yo open the saved items in your phone’s Gaia, can make sure that route name is “showing” on the map? It would be the little eye icon and it should be green if showing on the map... just a thought.Yes I have the Gaia app on my phone.
I think that even if we don't make it an OB event, it might be a good thing for anyone who want to check it out. From what I gather Toy-Tec. Is a pretty reputable shop and quit a few of our group are running toyotas and thats a bonus to check the shop out as well. I have to say though I would rather have a regular trail-run /meet-up/OB-trip planning meeting every month so we can work towards a trip or two this year. I have found out a couple times that it would have been better to have hashed out details for the trip in person (at least the core people) so that the the expectation of what we are going to try to do during trip is understood. Input even by someone who can't attend can help with insight to help make the experience better.Not sure if we want to make an OB event out of this, especially for those that are new to off-roading.
Here's some more info on Schubarth: Schubarth Trail - Colorado Offroad TrailTeam, I just spoke with the Pike NF and Dakan Road is officially closed until April. My first thought is to push the trail ride to either Rainbow Falls or Schubarth Loop. Any other opinions?
We have some family things going on and Rainbow Falls is a ways out. We will try to make it, but may not be able to. I will try to let you know this evening.Kind of making an executive decision on this one due to the timeline of tomorrow’s meetup. I’m going to change the Rally Point to Rainbow Falls since it’s easy to get to, has a large meetup area at the beginning, and has multiple routes to explore. Please everyone keep your eye out for an update to the rally point.
I think that's a better choice anyways as the other trail is pretty tight in sections and bigger rigs might have some trouble if it's icy.Kind of making an executive decision on this one due to the timeline of tomorrow’s meetup. I’m going to change the Rally Point to Rainbow Falls since it’s easy to get to, has a large meetup area at the beginning, and has multiple routes to explore. Please everyone keep your eye out for an update to the rally point.