Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southern California
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Rangsipat
Member #

Thank you for sharing this with us, had a great time tuning in last night. The production quality and especially text overlays were great haha! Glad you both are back safe!

k9sar

Local Expert, Georgia USA

Enthusiast III

Rydal, GA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK4EKF
Great video, thanks for sharing your adventure!

Lassen

Rank V

Member III

Ok, had some chuckles watching your latest video, but only because you two were in a safe place while shooting the video, and it was after your rig slid to a stop and you seemed to be reveling in the fact nothing too horrible happened!

What was the motivation for heading to Moab in winter? It just seems like maybe you pushed a bit too far which got you into a little bit of a jam. I guess I'm really interested in what you learned on this trip.

Glenn

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate I

New Tazewell, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Cote
Member #

In the beginning, as soon as you inserted the "we just argued " thing my girl and I looked at each other and laughed ! Always stressful packing...lol. Loved the video...you guys rock ! :smile:

NetDep

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

St. George, UT, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
G
Member #

Great video and glad you took the time - and risk - to share with the Community (and/or world) the vulnerability of a not so perfect trip. Having seen all your videos and knowing your abilities and capability I am sure that anything short of perfection is the exception rather than the rule.

This was an important video to share since for a lot of us things are not always perfect and I think there is a tendency to be overly hard on ourselves or even think this is not a hobby for us and that would be a shame. Things aren't always perfect and this video - the exception rather than the rule - was fantastic to share!! So @Michael and @Corrie thanks for that and always looking forward to all you have to share!!

Stay safe & happy wheeling!!!

Reactions: Michael

FJCRUZA

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Utah
Great video. Enjoyed it from beginning to end. It's a great example of how conditions can change even in familiar places. Sometimes it's abnormally cold weather, unexpected trail conditions or even the darkness of night that can alter your perspective and perception of what you thought you knew about a situation.

Thanks for sharing as it reflects a real experience and helps others learn.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Great video and glad you took the time - and risk - to share with the Community (and/or world) the vulnerability of a not so perfect trip. Having seen all your videos and knowing your abilities and capability I am sure that anything short of perfection is the exception rather than the rule.

This was an important video to share since for a lot of us things are not always perfect and I think there is a tendency to be overly hard on ourselves or even think this is not a hobby for us and that would be a shame. Things aren't always perfect and this video - the exception rather than the rule - was fantastic to share!! So @Michael and @Corrie thanks for that and always looking forward to all you have to share!!

Stay safe & happy wheeling!!!
Thank you so much for the support and for watching! We really appreciate it and our number 1 goal is to make it accesible to folks, and also to realize it doesnt have to be perfect. Of course, in this case we didn't have to try too hard! :)

Reactions: NetDep

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Great video. Enjoyed it from beginning to end. It's a great example of how conditions can change even in familiar places. Sometimes it's abnormally cold weather, unexpected trail conditions or even the darkness of night that can alter your perspective and perception of what you thought you knew about a situation.

Thanks for sharing as it reflects a real experience and helps others learn.
Thank you for watching!

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Watching the video right now, I listened to the podcast a few weeks ago and enjoyed that. It's nice putting images with what was said on the podcast.

rzims

Rank III

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Sims
Great video and fun to watch...I've made the drive from the bay area to Moab and Corrie's comment about it being a grind is spot on. Have had a few meals/beverages at Moab brewery which is where it appears you were...