Launch Member

Influencer II

Kent UK
First Name
Mike
Last Name
King
Member #

some one nominate a meeting place and time say 11 o'clock at ?

F4T XJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

London, United Kingdom
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Savage
Member #

I went but wife wasn't feeling to well so left early. It's a good show but quite generic gearing to all forms of 4X4 there were some good Overlanding equipment vendors though so still spent way to much money in the hour I was there.

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
Its allways a good day out i could not get there this year But it seems to be growing according to reports BnT

mechman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Redcar - North East England
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Millar
Member #

I was there, thought it was a good show, spent a fortune on some big items over the weekend. I have bought a double din GPS Globe unit that I am going to "fit" into the disco. cost more than the 50l Waco fridge freezer!
Also bought an Ezy Awn 2.5m awning that my Oz tent will zip too :)

Hey guys and gals! How we doing? I've put my intro up in the New Members forum but thought I'd drop in here to say hi to the more local crew.

We're sort of new to overlanding and our truck (2010 Hilux) is a slow, on going build. (As are most. [emoji28])

We've been around the Pyrenees last May and have just booked ferries to Portugal this coming May.

So!! Anyone been to Portugal overland? [emoji38][emoji6]

Sent from my SM-A510F using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Polaris Overland

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Hi Andrew

Only signed up last night so , no access to club member map yet until I get my membership details. But happy to see someone close to me. Happy to chat, meet or get out and about ...just message me...
welcome. you probably won't want to meet me as currently I'm the most Southern UK member in Plymouth.

Reactions: Polaris Overland