Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
Only really went to pick something up i had orderd at peterborough got the for 9 left at 12 , every time i went to come over some one i knew stopped me any way ill be attending next year as its a craking event. If you dant follow CAMPER VAN CULTURE ON YOU TUBE , LOOK THEM UP really good lads and have some great stuff for sale That chicken jerky with dumpling was amazing the young man selling was polite help full free samples for people who had not tasted it and when they did orders flew in.
Some really outstanding rigs all shapes all sizes with real overland experience met up with one fella who i could sit and listern to all day n night africa austrilia and off the beaten track in his 110 g

Scarab

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Hastings - England
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Barrett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
M6ZZS
Looks fantastic, a friend of mine went and said it wasn't really worth the trip but looking at those pics I think I'd disagree. Next year I'll have to get myself booked in!

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
Looks fantastic, a friend of mine went and said it wasn't really worth the trip but looking at those pics I think I'd disagree. Next year I'll have to get myself booked in!
Take it from me and iam one misrable barsteward if you want to see some proper overland truck, vans , 4x4 this is the place its not as big as peterboro but the stands are full of the right kit stop and talk to the people with the trucks then it becomes aladens cave Ill put some more pics up

Reactions: Scarab

Talisker

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

The Lake District, UK
Member #

So, it's taken over a week for me to unpack and catch up with the OB forum - what a great weekend - some cracking rigs, innovative ideas and really great company. Most of my pics are duplicates of the above and on FB . Relaxing around the fire on Saturday evening was a great opportunity to get to know a few forum members. Looking forward to the next meet-up!

Anyone up for AOS in April 2018 ?

http://www.adventureoverlandshow.net/adventure-overland-spring-show/

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevigizmo

Mike King

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kent UK
First Name
Mike
Last Name
King
Member #

Depends if I can avoid breaking myself again but yes looks to be worth diarising. Will by then be based in Scotland.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

ttephotos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Izmir, Turkey
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

28-29 April are the dates, Work is doing a schedule change in March so I won't know till then!