Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

If your going to start rabbitng on about official meets etc ill be camping as far away as possible , the whole idea of a meet is just that a gathering of like minded people for a natter swop stories ideas not a regimentel " you park there and camp there CHILL OUT MAN
nice comment. certain people making a mess of taking charge is what I see

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

North Walsham, Norfolk, UK
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

:neutral:..
--

Not long left to go! - this time tomorrow hope to be on the road driving over as loading vehicle up tonight

Looks like an exciting line up of speakers and some interesting workshops going ahead at the show this year - Certainly will try and find time to attend one or two of these workshops as they sound quite interesting :grinning:

I'll see you all there as I'll be camping with everyone now (other plans had not changed - means I can join you all)

Mike King

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kent UK
First Name
Mike
Last Name
King
Member #

Couldn't make Peterborough as I had a family funeral to attend, hope to make Saturday

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

Morning all!
Got some members starting to roll in,
If you come into the show grounds, go to office and get your permits then drive over to where some of the trade stands are (you should see the brick map reading room on left)
If you carry on past, through the fencing opening
(should see Front Runner on the left which Tim is at in the white) drive past and carry forward you should see some OB flags (and a high Scottish Saltaire) next to the beasty HGVs, this is where I am, Urban Films has also just rolled in too [emoji3]

Sent from my VKY-L09 using OB Talk mobile app

paramatt

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Shropshire England
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Ziola
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
M7MJZ
Gutted I didn't get to come today work took me away. hope you get to take lots of picture so we can see a recap after.

Mike King

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kent UK
First Name
Mike
Last Name
King
Member #

Sorry guys cracked a bone in my leg walking the dogs so couldn't get there. Looks like a good show from the pics any one else putting some up? Also if you passing compass adventures Bob is a member say hello from me thanks

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

Cracking weekend, great to see all those who were able to make it,
Sorry that I missed one or two of you and also shame to see that a few were unable to make it,
Was lovely to put names to faces and hope to see you all again soon!

Sent from my VKY-L09 using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Tim