Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Hi All,

Sounds like a few of us will be at some of the shows in the UK this year so lets organise a meeting point. I know I will be at this one so how about meeting at the Beer Tent on the Saturday night?

Show Details:

September 23rd & 24th
Stratford Race Course

http://www.adventureoverlandshow.net/

Reactions: Kevigizmo

Spurs14

Rank 0

Contributor II

Uk
Hi ya hoping to make this one , won't know for sure til nearer the time , work commitments ! Catch up later

Reactions: Tim

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

North Walsham, Norfolk, UK
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

I'm sure we can arrange something..
Certainly as Tim mentioned.. meet in specific area
Or I'm sure by then one or two of us may even have a small flag on a little fishing rod with Boot Camp perhaps lol

Sent from Mobile App

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

I thought a password or phrase could be entertaining. Just randomly wander around asking people if they 'outfit & explore' or something [emoji23]... but as @Kevigizmo suggested a small flag or I've got a couple of the OB velcro patches... does anyone else have these?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

I thought a password or phrase could be entertaining. Just randomly wander around asking people if they 'outfit & explore' or something [emoji23]... but as @Kevigizmo suggested a small flag or I've got a couple of the OB velcro patches... does anyone else have these?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Haha yeah that could be fun!

I'll have a small flag from support package but yeah I've also got a few patches lol

Sent from Mobile App

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

Right! - Just booked and paid for my weekend camping ticket so i am 100% committed now :flushed:

Just need to collate the gear for the show now lol - shouldn't be too difficult, I only used the kit the end of June and i know where its all packed :sunglasses:

Ubermeister

Rank 0

Contributor I

I'll be camping there with the wife. Saturday night for definite, and maybe Friday depending on my shift pattern and how late I can turn up. If others are camping it would be nice to get the rigs together in the camping area.

Reactions: Kevigizmo and Tim

Ken (Bones)

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Hi guys, I'm new here. Have attended the Stratford-upon-Avon show last year and will be attending this year, will only be up for the Saturday. Would be great to meet up with some of you guys.

Hey guys, I will presenting with my Micra on the Saturday and the Sunday would love to camp with you guys. Might fairly early.
Also anyone heading to the Adventure Northside with the convoy that is leaving on the Monday?

Looking forward to meeting you guys!

D3Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Canterbury, UK
Member #

So...how many peeps going...i'll be there for the Saturday during the day...may be able to camp the Saturday night but work commitments are playing havoc with my free time...

Reactions: Richard Matthews

Talisker

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

The Lake District, UK
Member #

Looks like my wife and I will be rolling in late Friday and staying until Sunday. We're driving down from the Lake District and looking forward to a fun weekend. Would be great to say hello, and swap stories around the campfire [emoji3][emoji91][emoji481]

Sent from my Moto G (5) using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Kevigizmo