Uberlands slow-but-hopefully-steady Excursion build.

• HTML tutorial

Chuckem12

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

South Florida
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Mike
Member #

This thread is great! Definitely interested in what else is accomplished! Keep it coming :blush:

Uberland

Rank VII

Influencer I

Springfield, VA, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Brown
Member #

So...sadly, the Excursion is no longer in the stable. I LOVED the vehicle and what it represented, but owning a 21-year old vehicle led to a lot of nickel-and-dime repairs (or sometimes A LOT more expensive!), and while the beast rarely left me stranded, the rig's reliability was always in the back of my mind. So the Ex found a new home in South Carolina, and after a few month's break, I found...this!

Last edited:

MSD

Rank V
Investor

Advocate III

Colorado, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Duff
Member #

So...sadly, the Excursion is no longer in the stable. I LOVED the vehicle and what it represented, but owning a 21-year old vehicle led to a lot of nickel-and-dime repairs (or sometimes A LOT more expensive!), and while the beast rarely left me stranded, the rig's reliability was always in the back of my mind. So the Ex found a new home in South Carolina, and after a few month's break, I found...this!
What did us find? I’m not seeing a picture yet? But sometimes my iPad loads pictures slow.

kostkafex

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chino Valley, AZ, USA
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Kostka
Member #

sad to watch this build leave, but excited to see what you do with a PW!