First Name
Mike
Last Name
Nelson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRME413
I've never tried old bay seasoning
It is used for seafood. You put it in the boil water for shrimp and crab legs. It is also good in low country boil. Personally, I like it on potato’s, corn on the cob, and eggs. Check it out. It doesn’t disappoint.

SNO-RNR

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Kelowna, BC, Canada
First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Pearey
Member #

That's awesome. How do you find the GSI pots? Any leaking? . I am currently looking for a solution for spices. At the moment I have various cases on order from Drifta in Australia. Was going to do a Dropp bag type kit. But you have given me some ideas. I am sure it will evolve. At the moment we only have a few spices. I've been lazy camping compared to the cooking I do at the house.

Reactions: North40overland

North40overland

Rank VII

Influencer I

Sugar Hill, GA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Nelson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRME413
That's awesome. How do you find the GSI pots? Any leaking? . I am currently looking for a solution for spices. At the moment I have various cases on order from Drifta in Australia. Was going to do a Dropp bag type kit. But you have given me some ideas. I am sure it will evolve. At the moment we only have a few spices. I've been lazy camping compared to the cooking I do at the house.
So far so good. We are pretty happy with all the GSI stuff. Nothing has leaked and they are pretty easy to clean. Only thing I didn’t like is one side has a larger capacity than the other so you have to be a bit strategic. All in all we are happy with them. Glad we were able to inspire some ideas. Share what you come up with, we would love to see it!!